Bear on Bear action

1 hour ago, Aim Here said:

By 'at what point', I mean 'what age'. But this miscommunication has just revealed to everyone that you set the bar for bigotry so high that anything short of actual physical violence wasn't real sectarianism in your book. No wonder we can't get any traction persuading you that there's a problem when you're okay with more or less anything short of knifing a catholic in a back alley in Belfast.

Unlike you, however, some of your Rangers compatriots do take umbrage at 'bigoted language' and call people out for being bigots when they thinks they're using it . Like this guy (although there may be some dispute about the meaning of the word in question):

Great misrepresentation of my stance but still keep waffling.

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

IIRC correctly Wod singing " You're in my heart , etc , whatever " caused trouble at some of his concerts

and when Elton John expressed support for Neil Lennon that did not go down to well either !

5 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

Great misrepresentation of my stance but still keep waffling.

I'm only going by what you said - which was that it wasn't 'genuine sectarianism' until people 'harm others'. Your words seem fairly clear. If they don't represent your actual stance, consider using words that reflect whatever your stance is, this week - your opinion on sectarianism evidently changes depending on whether you're wanting to accuse others of sectarianism or want to defend your side from accusations of sectarianism.

Edited by Aim Here

52 minutes ago, Andre Drazen said:

I don't think we ever got an answer from Stormzy about why he called Patrick Harvie a "freak". I can't see why he wouldn't just admit he's a homophobe since the mods have always been fine with that.

f**k up with that disgraceful patter. I'm nowhere near homophobic you cretin. 

For context someone else called Patrick Harvie a freak and then someone else wrongly accused them of being homophobic for doing so and I reasonably pointed out you can call Patrick Harvie a freak without being aware of his sexual preference which was the case at the time for that poster. 

I've literally called out homophobia on this platform before, this is probably the closest I've actually been to actually being "raging" on here. Such a scummy thing to try and do unprovoked. 

Just now, Stormzy said:

I've literally called out homophobia on this platform before, this is probably the closest I've actually been to actually being "raging" on here. Such a scummy thing to try and do unprovoked. 

Are you sure it was genuine homophobia and not just some 'daft young boys letting off steam'?

4) Stop plastering all merchandise with union jacks. Obviously the flag itself isn't bigoted, but the reason it is so prominent is. Same with certain tunes that they play at Ibrox.
Ideal scenes for Independence folk this weekend. You've got folk plastered in Union flags kicking lumps out of each other. 'Loyalists' doing in other 'loyalists'. Free propaganda. Ruining it for themselves, only a matter of time before their marches are banned now.

1 minute ago, Insaintee said:

So you've never had a season ticket.

I've never had a sevco season ticket no if that's what you're whole joke was. 

3 hours ago, Barry Ferguson's Hat said:

A lot to take in there. Kind of like a renaissance painting.

He is the inspiration for a new statue to commemorate the 55, outside Ibrox next season.

B406F04A-83FB-4F10-988C-D68038CC0B80.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

f**k up with that disgraceful patter. I'm nowhere near homophobic you cretin. 

For context someone else called Patrick Harvie a freak and then someone else wrongly accused them of being homophobic for doing so and I reasonably pointed out you can call Patrick Harvie a freak without being aware of his sexual preference which was the case at the time for that poster. 

OOPS I think this is called Ablisim. You really cant use these terms any more. 

14 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

Don't think anything sectarian tbf, not too familiar with their songs. 

So the Sevco fans chanted a sectarian ditty and the Celtic section didn’t, but maybe this was because you are not aware of Celtics songbook of sectarian chants against Protestants and Rangers* fans?

Presumably as a former season ticket holder youve been to an Old Firm game before and, perhaps, even read the internet in the past 10 years.

19 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

If it's a bunch of lads shouting some racist or homophobic stuff it's obviously different factors than the west coast sectarian thing. 

This is a problematic position - you must see that?

Would a southern redneck racist thing be similarly available for such dismissive treatment?

5 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

So the Sevco fans chanted a sectarian ditty and the Celtic section didn’t, but maybe this was because you are not aware of Celtics songbook of sectarian chants against Protestants and Rangers* fans?

Presumably as a former season ticket holder youve been to an Old Firm game before and, perhaps, even read the internet in the past 10 years.

Perhaps you're more familiar than celtcs sectarian songs than I am. I've been to a few Old Firms and read the internet but haven't particularly been fussed about whatever sectarian songs celtc fans sing. The fact you're questioning any of this is just strange tbh. 

Just now, Monkey Tennis said:

This is a problematic position - you must see that?

Would a southern redneck racist thing be similarly available for such dismissive treatment?

I dont think I've been dismissive. I've said I dont think it factors in as highly as other factors and the resident school yard morons have went mental and started accusing me of being homophobic, I know you're familiar with these sort of ridiculous juvenile tactics so I appreciate the well intended good faith discussion but I'm logging off for the night and I'm not particularly fussed to continue this discussion.