Bear on Bear action

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

35 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Feel free to post amusing videos of the walking dead thumping seven shades of shit out each other. Bonus points for any nazi salutes, oops slip of the tongue, 'red hand salute'.

Screenshot_20210516-003204_Twitter.jpegScreenshot_20210516-003034_Twitter.jpegIMG-20210516-WA0001.jpeg

That picture of the boy with the md bottle trying to cave a fellow fan of his own teams skull in is terrifying 

I'd term him a "Scottish guy", rather than an "Asian guy". I doubt he's spent much time outwith the environs of Glesca. I've rarely seen a jaw attack a right fist with such accuracy. That was one hell of a short right, to be fair. 

Reminds me of one I flukily landed on the jaw of a Harland & Wolff Works XI fan outside the Tron Church after a midwinter visit with the Spoonburners in the 80s. My acquaintances had boarded a coach back to Leith, which was bricked, but I was walking back solo to Central Station for a train south, noticed a pagger and felt obliged to join in. I think the buggers won 3-0 - no pleasing some folk. No colours on view, but the would-be CCS boys seemed outnumbered. Great right on a lunging Billy Boy and down he went. I didn't get time to follow up or savour the moment. The sound of a bottle smashing behind me - against the railings of the Tron Church; these people have no respect - made me swing round. "Cummawn ye bassstard!" The guy was about 6'3" and 20 stone. I was a fair 10k runner back then. I absquatulated sharpish.

Still, easy mistake for a Billy Boy to make. He clearly thought it was Humza Yousaf. They likely all look the same to him.

The **** continue to provide tremendous content. Last time round it was some guy wanking in the street, now we've got disabled people shiting themselves and casually walking about while their fellow bears smash f**k out themselves and the polis.

Amazing.

Just now, BigDoddyKane said:

whats the boy say after the face was punched off him, im sure its going to be funny bit i only got the last part

Is he not saying he was trying to break it up?

3 minutes ago, Fife Saint said:

Something along the lines of 'I'll f**k you up ua little p***k'

To a guy that's bigger than him and just fucked him up.

"I broke it up, ya fuckin p***k". 

Edited by dave.j

6 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

An utter shock to see racist bigot scum target an asian guy.

I made a comment against illegal mass gatherings in the midst of a pandemic on another thread and got several replies saying “Well why is it alright to have crowds in support of illegal immigrants then?” 

Which is weird because I didn’t mention those protests at all one way or another. Which makes those replies textbook examples both of whataboutery AND bigotry. Which seems to sum up a lot of their fans rather nicely. 

Edited by Junior_Arab