Another St Johnstone European Tour!

Steve McQueen

Can only echo the thoughts about Liam Gordon. When he was out with Covid in the build-up to last season’s Scottish Cup Final, it was very apparent how much we struggle without him.

I’m with Radford in thinking that we should start with Spoony and Middleton on either side of Kane, with O’Halloran ready to come off the bench when required.

For family reasons, it might be a last-minute decision whether I go to the match or not. Either way, it makes my desire to win this game even stronger than it would have been.

10 minutes ago, Fife Saint said:
12 minutes ago, Jamie_Beatson said:
Anyone else at the point of a breakdown yet?
Clark
Kerr Gordon McCart
Rooney McCann Davidson
Middleton Kane Wotherspoon
COYS!

Not fancy a LWB?

Tbf I quite like his 3-3-3-1 formation, no idea who Coysi is mind you, but sounds exotic enough to be decent.

What the f**k is going on in the world?

Rangers are live on tv in a European game, and at half time it's a case of "right enough of these diddies, there's a big match on later" and it cuts to an interview with Callum Davidson.

Scottish football has turned on its head. Tremendous.

46 minutes ago, mizfit said:

I’m actually shaking with nerves, I don’t know what I’m gonna be like if we do win.

Good luck lads, I hope you feel better, Mizfit. Can't even begin to imagine what it must be like watching Arbroath potentially 45 minutes away from group stage football in a Euro competition.

I really really hope you do it!

Buzzing for the game, and to sound like a big sook, Mon the Saints!

11 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

No Gordon. Brown comes into the defence with presumably Roonet going RCB.

Wotherspoon on the bench.

At a bit of a loss as to how that's better than Muller central and Rooney wide - but Callum is statistically a better manager. In this case my concern isn't just Brown wide, as voiced previously, but also Rooney in the centre (if thats what it is)