Another St Johnstone European Tour!

Steve McQueen

Just now, FrankChickens1 said:

Incredibly I don't even think we've played particularly well. We let quite a few half chances not develop into chances at 0-0 and look absolute bombscares at the two wingbacks - yet we're still in it, got a goal, and they're rattled.

Absolutely unbelievable. McCann is an actual footballing god.

Think Feghouli, like Babel last week, could just dribble it in to the net if he could be arsed.

1 minute ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Yeah but you'd expect there to be one or two players that might have something on their own. They all just look a bit disinterested.

Same could be said about Celtic last year.

Galatasaray have a lot of players youd expect to be good, but think its more just cause we recognise the names.

Agree they look miles off what youd expect. Look like a team thats just been cobbled together.

Big spenders, living off historic successes,, extremely arrogant and self entitled. The Turkish Rangers/Celtic. I wonder what school they went to. C’mon St Johnstone.
What terrorist organisation do they support/sing songs about?

3 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Foster looks like a fucking tramp and shouldn't be allowed on my TV in that state.

I was thinking ‘that’s the best outfit I’ve seen him in’. Have you seen some of the clothes he’s been wearing on Sportscene?

McInnes outfit is all over the place. A dress coat and body warmer/gilet and shiney slip on beetle crusher shoes.

BBC should hire a stylist.

Edited by Scary Bear