Another St Johnstone European Tour!

Steve McQueen

14 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Imagine being a non-OF Scottish football supporter and watching the Celtic game over this.

Just had a look in on the Celtic Euro thread and there would appear to be quite a healthy contingent of losers doing exactly that :blink:

2 minutes ago, RawB93 said:

Just had a look in on the Celtic Euro thread and there would appear to be quite a healthy contingent of losers doing exactly that :blink:

I have more respect for those currently in the coronavirus thread.

4 minutes ago, Proposition Joe said:

I think the ref has been good. Not overly fussy and its benefiting St Johnstone.

Yeah he's been the best we had in Europe so far but their RB had to get booked for the foul on O'Halloran early - no attempt to play the ball. Think he would have been booked if the other one hadn't been booked seconds earlier.

Hope their manager reduces them by taking off the number 9 again - was surprised he did that in the first leg.

We settled into that not bad after a shaky start, they're definitely much better than us at 'shapes' - but I've never been good enough at football to really understand what they are.