Another St Johnstone European Tour!

Steve McQueen

1 minute ago, Jarballs said:

Was Ricky Foster actually not bad on co-comms or should I be immediately sectioned?

He was fine. Can string a sentence together which puts him ahead of much of the competition. Could be a bit of a fanny as a player which I think folk let cloud their judgement. 

A very strange game, looked like it was going to be 5-0 job early doors with no possession and constantly giving away fouls. Then the intensity died off and Saints grew in to the game. An absolute gift by their keeper and before you knew you were moaning that Saints couldn’t keep a lead for more than a minute. An outstanding effort tonight regardless. Has a tv channel picked up the home leg yet?

Somebody surely will. It's the pick of the games for next week. All four Scottish europa and conference games overlap though.

Excellant result. 

I thought St J were fucked at first, as they really had their backs to the wall for the first 20 mins or so but they came back into and I'm now disappointed that they didn't win.

Do the job in Perth lads.

Disappointed not to beat Galatasaray in Turkey in a European competition. What the actual f**k.

Rode our luck early, but managed to completely kill them eventually and I genuinely don't think we were overly bothered by anything until we scored. For the past few years we've had an incredible habit of allowing shots, but not allowing shots on target. Middle portion of the game felt like that. After the goal we got a bit excited, conceded, then went into damage limitation mode. If you can't win it then don't lose it, and I think our legs had gone a bit.

Devine poor for the goal but you can't blame him, he's still young and inexperienced and he done fine otherwise. One error costs you at this level and that's that lesson learned for him. Imagine Booth will start next week if he survives ~60 mins on Sunday without injury.

Ali McCann should obliterate our transfer record, honestly wild there's folk from other clubs who don't rate him.

Edited by RandomGuy.