Another St Johnstone European Tour!

Steve McQueen

16 minutes ago, Valentino Bolognese said:

Was about to post same but have the fear of jinxing it. 

TBH it's the CL final that's was always going to be the bigger issue.

Aye think I jinxed it now anyway tbh.

The Europa League draw looks horrific, in terms of progress. It's changed since we were last in and they have "priority groups" and such shite and the options on who we draw are pretty limited. 

It'll be one of the three losers from CL QR2 (can't be Celtic), so potentially: PSV, Sparta Prague, Galatasaray, Rapid Vienna or Midtjylland. 

Just now, Radford said:

The Europa League draw looks horrific, in terms of progress. It's changed since we were last in and they have "priority groups" and such shite and the options on who we draw are pretty limited. 

It'll be one of the three losers from CL QR2 (can't be Celtic), so potentially: PSV, Sparta Prague, Galatasaray, Rapid Vienna or Midtjylland. 

Galatasaray are pish. Saintees could take them

Galatasary, just so Eskiesphor fans can burn down their ground if they beat us.

Feel like we'll go out regardless of who we meet out that lot, so take the biggest game you can and just enjoy it IMO.

Galatasary, just so Eskiesphor fans can burn down their ground if they beat us.
Feel like we'll go out regardless of who we meet out that lot, so take the biggest game you can and just enjoy it IMO.

Piss up in Prague it is.

Some of teams we might get if drop in to the conference play off - Tottenham, Villareal, Roma, Lens, Feyenoord, Basel.

Piss up in Rotterdam it is.

13 hours ago, Jamie_Beatson said:

Need Leicester and Liverpool to win today with Chelsea dropping points, then Chelsea to win the Champions League final. Seems a tall order tbh.

I’m so confused. I thought we needed Chelsea to get top six and win the CL. They’ve come 4th so how does it now not matter and we’ve now no chance of the EL playoff round? 

EDIT - Cancel that! Just seen the bit about needing them to be 5th. Didn’t know that!!

Edited by Sh*teAndMuck
Brand new information!

8 hours ago, Kyle said:

My vaccine passport will be touch and go. I got my surveillance microchip on Friday. 

I get mine tomorrow. Let’s hope they put a big middle finger up to the under 30s and get those sweet second doses into those of us who need to get to European away games.

13 hours ago, nelsjfc said:

Some of teams we might get if drop in to the conference play off - Tottenham, Villareal, Roma, Lens, Feyenoord, Basel.

I'd happily take an English side, as I'm desperate for Shaun Rooney to just obliterate whatever left back they have and the commentators to be absolutely seething on the highlights show.