Released & Out of Contract Players.

On 03/06/2021 at 11:55, VillaKnollBoy said:

The Development Fee that Hearts are entitled to would be a deal breaker for the majority of Scottish clubs.

It's hard to see any club coughing up six figures for him.  He  played only. a dozen or so games on loan at Montrose last season.

The fee will depend on how much clubs can afford and what Hearts will accept.

Alternatively, a tribunal will decide and Covid will have had a negative impact on valuations.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
1 hour ago, strichener said:

Ryan Conroy, Alan Cook, Si Ferry and Derek Lyle all leaving Peterhead.

We knew Si & Del were moving on although hardly playing last season unless we have cover might have kept Conroy as full back, midfield cover

Falkirk's starter for 10

• Robbie Mutch
  • Paul Dixon
  • Aaron-Taylor Sinclair
  • Cammy Williamson
  • Mackenzie Lemon
  • Gary Miller
  • Charlie Telfer
  • Ben Weekes
  • Samuel Ompreon
  • Leigh Griffiths.

plus loanees being returned

• Jevon Mills
  • Keaghan Jacobs
  • Jaze Kabia

Conrad Balatoni, Mark Docherty, Matthew Elsdon, Robert Jones, Ally Love, Kai McCormack, Billy Mortimer, Kevin Nicoll, Jonathan Page and Gregory Tade are all leaving Clyde.

Nick McAllister and Lewis Jamieson returning to Ayr and St Mirren from their loans. 

On 02/05/2022 at 13:11, strichener said:

Si Ferry not part of the coaching set up?

Edited by mo83

9 minutes ago, strichener said:

Peterhead have told clubs that Russell McLean is available.  He still has a year left on his contract but we have seemingly had interest.

I wonder who? Still L1 I'd presume. Knows Willie Gibson so maybe QoS?

Edit: perhaps they didn't play in the same Peterhead side. Sure you'll be able to tell me that!

Fairly good chance Leighton McIntosh will be looking for a new club shortly. Wouldn't recommend him but a familiar face at Balmoor

Edited by CoveRangers1922

2 hours ago, CoveRangers1922 said:

I wonder who? Still L1 I'd presume. Knows Willie Gibson so maybe QoS?

Edit: perhaps they didn't play in the same Peterhead side. Sure you'll be able to tell me that!

Fairly good chance Leighton McIntosh will be looking for a new club shortly. Wouldn't recommend him but a familiar face at Balmoor

Sure they played together in the 2017/18 season.  Although I'm not sure that there was any love lost between the two.  We were very cliquey at that time and I am sure I remember Rusty getting the cold shoulder after scoring.

As for Leighton, he can stick to his painting!

8 minutes ago, strichener said:

Sure they played together in the 2017/18 season.  Although I'm not sure that there was any love lost between the two.  We were very cliquey at that time and I am sure I remember Rusty getting the cold shoulder after scoring.

As for Leighton, he can stick to his painting!

Perhaps not QoS then! Very interested to see where he ends up. Makes you wonder has McInally got someone else lined up, is it a financial decision to let Rusty leave early or him demanding to go 

You're better off without Leighton. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 02/05/2022 at 13:11, strichener said:

Is this the same Ryan Conroy that played for QOS what seems likes decades ago?  Surely must be near hanging up his boots by now?

Probably similar age as our Willie Gibson to be fair!

2 minutes ago, Otis Blue said:

Is this the same Ryan Conroy that played for QOS what seems likes decades ago?  Surely must be near hanging up his boots by now?

Probably similar age as our Willie Gibson to be fair!

The same one yes.  He is away to the lowland league with Si Ferry.

Loan Players – Connor Smith (Heart of Midlothian); Luis Longstaff (Liverpool), Connor McBride (Blackburn Rovers), Luca Connell (Celtic) and Ronan Darcy (Bolton Wanderers) have returned to their parent clubs.

Under Contract – the following players remain under contract to Queen’s Park: Jake Davidson, Liam Brown, Calum Ferrie, Lewis Moore, Callum Yeats, Jack Thomson, Alex Bannon, Gregor Nicol, and Scott Williamson.

Contract Offers – Tommy Robson, Lee Kilday, Louis Longridge, Max Gillies, Jacques Heraghty, Calum Biggar, Charlie Fox, and Simon Murray have been offered new contracts.

Following the expiry of their contracts, the following players will be leaving the club: Willie Muir, Peter Grant, Stuart Morrison, Darren Lyon, Bob McHugh, Jai Quitongo, Will Baynham, Grant Gillespie, and Michael Doyle.