St. Johnstone vs. Livi

Aye to be fair to the roundabout lads Buddies fans would still be crying about a penalty for that Kerr challenge on Kabia. I think Livi and Martindale will come good again next year, still a horrible side to play against. All of our worst passing performances have been against you because of the way your side press

Mature and composed display from St Johnstone. A team very comfortable in their strategy, they know exactly what they're doing and the way they easily kept Livi at arms length today and got the result they needed was impressive. While at one point earlier in the season I was hoping Livi could be the revelatory team of this season, it's certainly turned out to be St Johnstone. Looking really strong for the cup final next week.

I was pleased to see Kabia and McMillan get starts and both did well. Diani looks a useful player so I hope a work permit can be sorted for him to sign permanently.

It’s as solid defensively as we’ve looked since our way up at Pittodrie, but it’s not exactly saying much. Overall performance was better than in recent weeks but we posed absolutely zero goal threat. In a game which is must-win, that’s utterly criminal. 

Fair play to Saints - dug in to get into the top six in the first place, and they’ve been on a incredible run to pip us to 5th. Sincerely hope they do the business next week, stuff of fantasy for fans of any club in Scotland outwith the OF, let alone a relatively provincial club like SJ.

I get the impression the club don't want Europe next season...the complete change in us since it became a possibility is frightening. 11 guys out there that look incapable of a forward pass
https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/local-sport/livingston-boss-david-martindale-admits-24117054

Would anyone like the lotto numbers?

6 minutes ago, Cptn Hooch said:

I don’t think we’ve explicitly downed tools as a result of this, but subconsciously if that’s been the discussion in recent months then it’s definitely played a part. 

If we’re ‘relieved’ not to be finishing 5th in a sense, then what’s the fucking point?

Tbf to him I can sort of understand it, as I'm a bit worried we end up in Europe until December with a tiny squad and they're all absolutely fucked by the turn of the year due to the amount of games.

But yeah, probably shouldn't be coming out and actually saying it, especially today.

Just now, Kyle said:

Honestly I’ll take a relegation if it’s what we have to pay for a cup double and European football until Christmas next season. 

I'm just worried it affects our title charge, tbh.