Hamilton Accies v Killie - Sayonara Losers!

Instead of playing the 2nd half, can we not just settle this with a half-time duke up in the centre circle between the two managers? Seeing Brian "The Puppet" Rice getting KO'd by Tommy "No Nonsense" Wright would be far more entertaining.
Darian MacKinnon v Tommy Wright was a fight that we were sadly robbed of.

Thank you for that insightful comment. Was always going to happen eventually. Overall a very good run in the top division for a club the size of Accies. I'm sure I'm not alone in finding a race for 10th year after year rather than a league title more than a wee bit old at this point to the extent that being relegated isn't exactly emotionally devstating but more a refreshing new beginning.

Edited by LongTimeLurker

A reasonable enough performance from us, but we were lucky that Accies didn't offer up much in terms of chances and when they did they missed them by quite some distance. Thankfully from our point of view a very easy day for poppadom wrists Doyle.

I'm obviously disappointed that Motherwell didn't do the business for us, but I'm glad that we were able to get a win and it should have been more. If only Pinnock hadn't been on a hat-trick perhaps it'd have been another goal - but it's not enough for us. You can rue your luck when it's not in your own hands all you like but over the course of the season we've had plenty of chances to get ourselves ahead but every time through either bad luck or sheer incompetence we've spurned chance after chance. Add to that the amount of times we've thrown leads away - had we held onto even just one of those, we'd have been celebrating instead of County today.

Bring on the uncertainty of the playoffs, and if we end up being relegated then we've got nobody to blame but ourselves - especially our board. Hoping for one last big effort and then we can hopefully forget all about this season.

Lastly, fair play to Accies for managing to stay in the league for so many seasons with easily the smallest budget year on year. Some achievement.