Hibernian v Celtic

Nothing to play for so I look forward to Celtic putting out a Colts side to be developed by experiencing playing "against men" as that is what the whole Lowland League OF colts farce is about after all, isn't it?

8 hours ago, Les Cabbage said:

Craig Samson

David Gray

Irvine Welsh

Ian Blackford

Lewis Stevenson

Drey Wright

Charlie Reid

Craig Reid

Steven Bradley 

Andy Murray

Ethan Laidlaw

I would also have John Leslie on the bench - if their defence is sleeping he is bound to score.........................

Nothing to play for so I look forward to Celtic putting out a Colts side to be developed by experiencing playing "against men" as that is what the whole Lowland League OF colts farce is about after all, isn't it?

There’s 3 points to play for, but I understand the sentiment.

15 hours ago, Les Cabbage said:

Craig Samson

David Gray

Irvine Welsh

Ian Blackford

Lewis Stevenson

Drey Wright

Charlie Reid

Craig Reid

Steven Bradley 

Andy Murray

Ethan Laidlaw

Would like to see John Potter and Jack Ross at the back for this game with McGregor running down the wing. 

Edited by Lyle Lanley

6 minutes ago, Zing. said:

I’d be amazed if Celtc can’t put a few past that team. Guessing it’ll be the last time we see Gray play for us, which is a shame. 

Retiring or off elsewhere?

1 minute ago, Girth said:

There's still two years on his contract, but when he signed up for that, the understanding was that he'd probably transition into being some kind of coach/mentor. Maybe he'll just switch roles to some kind of coach and only occasionally show up on the bench.

4 minutes ago, Girth said:

He’s spoken about wanting to play games so I could see him leaving in the summer for a final season somewhere before hanging up his boots and becoming part of the background team at the club.

Dunno if I would've have dropped that many of those who will play next week tbh. Match sharpness vs risk of injury trade off I suppose but playing loads of matches in the run up to the 2016 final didn't do us any harm. Our opponents on that day however... (who iirc had about 2 weeks off before the game) 

3 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Hibs TV really need to fix their mics for next season. 

Thought my speakers were playing up its terrible.

This Scott Brown farewell tour is starting to get on my tits. Playing him to the detriment of developing players for next season as well as loan duds like Kenny is terribly short sighted.