Don't Pish on Our Chips. Rangers vs Aberdeen

8 minutes ago, DMCs said:

I don't think there will ever be a team that surpasses 02/03 in quality unless Scottish football gets a huge investment from somewhere soon but in terms of league domination it is hard to look past this team in the last twenty or so years.

We'll probably never have a team with that many good players again, no.

But I think this team has simply been a better team all round. They're incredible. One of the best defences, if not the best defence, in British football history. A special, special team.

17 minutes ago, G51 said:

But I think this team has simply been a better team all round. They're incredible. One of the best defences, if not the best defence, in British football history. A special, special team.

I'm afraid you're deluding yourself. Your "special special" team conceded 8 goals in four games against mighty Antwerp and Slavia Prague. 

The fact that your phoenix club has went the whole (closed door) season unbeaten conceding 13 goals highlights the low quality of the league. 

I mean this is the season that St Johnstone are one game away from completing a cup double. 

It's a freak season. Once the moronic hordes return to Ibrox with their Union Jacks and Red Hand Ulster flags, your players will crawl back into their shells from whence they came... 

Edited by Bogbrush1903

19 hours ago, Bogbrush1903 said:

I'm afraid you're deluding yourself. Your "special special" team conceded 8 goals in four games against mighty Antwerp and Slavia Prague. 

The fact that your phoenix club has went the whole (closed door) season unbeaten conceding 13 goals highlights the low quality of the league. 

I mean this is the season that St Johnstone are one game away from completing a cup double. 

It's a freak season. Once the moronic hordes return to Ibrox with their Union Jacks and Red Hand Ulster flags, your players will crawl back into their shells from whence they came... 

This is cope if I've ever seen it.

Edited by DMCs

3 minutes ago, Bogbrush1903 said:

E1cB0H4X0AIjA3V?format=jpg&name=4096x409

6 minutes ago, Bogbrush1903 said:

morelos.jpg

5 minutes ago, Bogbrush1903 said:

Hahaha, just keeping telling yourselves it's 55...if you say it often enough then people will start to believe... 

Title Number 1 played in front of zero fans all season

E1b_SPfWQAIUp7U?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Really pleased with the way we dominated the second half after allowing Rangers to do likewise in the first. We have missed some chances this season, but the two open goals by Hornby and Ferguson were different class today . Add to that the penalty that wasn’t given when McLennan was taken out, and it is so annoying to appear to take a thumping if you just look at the score. Rangers did enough to win the match, but never in a million years should it have been 4.0. Onwards and upwards.

54 minutes ago, Bogbrush1903 said:

Keep this content coming

tenor.gif?itemid=16207995

50 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Really pleased with the way we dominated the second half after allowing Rangers to do likewise in the first. We have missed some chances this season, but the two open goals by Hornby and Ferguson were different class today . Add to that the penalty that wasn’t given when McLennan was taken out, and it is so annoying to appear to take a thumping if you just look at the score. Rangers did enough to win the match, but never in a million years should it have been 4.0. Onwards and upwards.

That Rangers didn’t get a penalty as well means it’s probably evened itself out.

2016 - 2019 “Brendan Rodgers is here for 10 in a row”

2019 - “so f**k Brendan Rodgers, you won’t be winning trophies anymore!”

15th May 2021 - Rangers officially destroy 10 in a row and Brendan Rodgers lifts the FA Cup as Leicester manager.

You could not have scripted this. 

:)