Don't Pish on Our Chips. Rangers vs Aberdeen

Fantastic achievement to complete the league campaign unbeaten after securing the title over 2 months ago! An incredible transformation, given the trials and tribulations of Glasgow Rangers FC over the last ten years.

1 minute ago, CCB19035 said:

Rangers are deserved champions. 

What I can't abide by is the pretence that it's some sort of footballing miracle Gerrard has worked. 

Hoping the mutants in the street don't ruin Euro 2020 for the rest of us. Nicola doesn't need encouragement. 

I imagine they'll be supporting England anyway. 

1384826881384591360.gif.fc65316acd4aee0c2d677ee179ae5ca9.gif

Congratulations Rangers on your invincible season and more importantly, securing the title.

Now you enjoy this moment. As your captain and leader, Mr Tavernier lifts that big, shiny league trophy, drink it in and remember how far you have come over this past decade. Remember how that mob from the East End lorded it over you and how they believed Terry Munro was a certainty. How weapons like Brown, Lustig and Griffiths acted to noise you up and own look at how it has ended for them. ‘Ten in a row’ not just stopped but utterly obliterated. You have my sincere gratitude for that. My cap is most definitely doffed to you.

Enjoy your day and your night, however you spend it.

You Are The People

1 minute ago, MJC said:

Congratulations Rangers on your invincible season and more importantly, securing the title.

Now you enjoy this moment. As your captain and leader, Mr Tavernier lifts that big, shiny league trophy, drink it in and remember how far you have come over this past decade. Remember how that mob from the East End lorded it over you and how they believed Terry Munro was a certainty. How weapons like Brown, Lustig and Griffiths acted to noise you up and own look at how it has ended for them. ‘Ten in a row’ not just stopped but utterly obliterated. You have my sincere gratitude for that. My cap is most definitely doffed to you.

You Are The People

Meanwhile in deepest darkest Beith.....

0062_explodingHead_01_front-670x670.jpg

Can feel the breath of the haters hyperventilate over their keyboards. 

yOuR nO ThU ReAaAaL RaNgErS!

YoUsE dYeD NiEn YeAr AgO0o0o0o

loLz ItZ Ur fIrSt TiTlE WeLl DoNe LolZ

Today is the final nail in the coffin of the utterly insane idea that Aberdeen are any sort of rival to Rangers. 

Brilliant season, brilliant achievement and fun times all round. If the rumours of Gerarrd taking the trophy to Smith are to be believed then today is complete. Theres no coming off of this cloud. 

6 minutes ago, MJC said:

You Are The People

You Are A Welt.

11 minutes ago, TommyLeePwns said:

yOuR nO ThU ReAaAaL RaNgErS!

YoUsE dYeD NiEn YeAr AgO0o0o0o

loLz ItZ Ur fIrSt TiTlE WeLl DoNe LolZ

Ah, the old social media tactic to try and mask the facts.

If only you'd done as the Hearts fans had done and gone the extra mile - it wouldn't be a phoenix club's deserved title win you were celebrating today.

Thought Aberdeen were desperately unlucky not to at least score today. There might be some hope there for them with Stephen Glass.

This has been my favourite Rangers team in my lifetime. It's almost indescribable. Everything a Rangers team should be, they've been and in abundance. Tough in defence, to an unparalleled level. Fast, physical and clinical in attack. Well organised, well coached and just an incredibly well oiled machine.

We'll never see another season like this again. To go unbeaten in the league? I doubt we'll ever do it again.

There have been incredible Rangers teams in my lifetime - thinking 02/03, 07/08 and 10/11 who never came anywhere close to that. That 02/03 team had Klos, Moore, Amoruso, Numan, Ferguson, Mols, de Boer, Arteta, Arveladze, Lovenkrands. Some absolutely incredible players. This team surpasses them all.

2 minutes ago, G51 said:

Thought Aberdeen were desperately unlucky not to at least score today. There might be some hope there for them with Stephen Glass.

This has been my favourite Rangers team in my lifetime. It's almost indescribable. Everything a Rangers team should be, they've been and in abundance. Tough in defence, to an unparalleled level. Fast, physical and clinical in attack. Well organised, well coached and just an incredibly well oiled machine.

We'll never see another season like this again. To go unbeaten in the league? I doubt we'll ever do it again.

There have been incredible Rangers teams in my lifetime - thinking 02/03, 07/08 and 10/11 who never came anywhere close to that. That 02/03 team had Klos, Moore, Amoruso, Numan, Ferguson, Mols, de Boer, Arteta, Arveladze, Lovenkrands. Some absolutely incredible players. This team surpasses them all.

I don't think there will ever be a team that surpasses 02/03 in quality unless Scottish football gets a huge investment from somewhere soon but in terms of league domination it is hard to look past this team in the last twenty or so years.

Yep. Brendan Rogers’ team going unbeaten in the league and both cups not even 5 years ago was bang average :lol: 

Congrats on winning the league and all but try to stay this side of the realms of ridiculousness please.