Saints vs Dundee Utd.

Also looks like this will be Obika, Durmus, Connolly and Quaner’s last game for the club. Would have been nice to give them the send off at the lap of honour, but no need for that kind of sentiment today. Wouldn’t surprise me if we see a few of them back at St Mirren park next year, in an opposition shirt, we can say bye then.

In the only way we know how - booed while on the pitch. Durmus been great to watch at times over the past couple of seasons as has Obika & I’m sure both will be fondly remembered.

21 minutes ago, ArabianKnight said:

Not when Doohan is being lined up to be our number 1 next season 😨

Preparing for a proper relegation battle next season if that’s the case. Although it seems strange to give him the game time instead of Deniz if the intention is to hand him back to Celtic next week. 

Edited by Junior_Arab

45 minutes gone and I'll be honest, I think I've only paid attention to about 5 minutes of that.

It's a great day for football; warm, sunny and little wind.. but I just can't be fucked with the game to be honest.

11 minutes ago, Doctor Sanchez said:

I see it was Sam Foley who scored for Motherwell.  🙄

Heh.. yeah I saw that too. I mean I'm glad he's getting a game, he did a turn for us and I wish him well (pun!) but it would be classic football shenanigans for the player who you let leave ends up costing you at the end of the season.

Flynn off and Cammy on for the 2nd half.  

Think that was Flynn’s last chance of getting a deal. Fair to say he never took it, looked well off the pace and no surprise to see him hooked at half time. Don’t think we will be seeing him again.
There’s a goal for county. 7th if we can win this.

3 minutes ago, Lex said:

Think that was Flynn’s last chance of getting a deal. Fair to say he never took it, looked well off the pace and no surprise to see him hooked at half time. Don’t think we will be seeing him again.
There’s a goal for county. 7th if we can win this.

I was minded the JDH not signing would strengthen Flynn's chances of another year.  

Good bit of pressure there from the Saints.