Saints vs Dundee Utd.

On the one 🤚 it's an enda season jobby on the other ✋ I really, really want to finish above them - finishing 9th would be a disappointing way to end the season.

I know there's other permutations but we can't influence what happens at Well...

Edited by btb

Big interest in this one, I see.

Perms:

If Well lose, either team here can take 7th with a win; a draw would be good enough for Saints.

If Well draw, St Mirren would need a win; United would need a heavy win.

If Well win, we're playing for eighth, in which case United need to win, a draw is enough for Saints.

And that's about it. Now I've explained how league tables work, we can crack on with discussing the game.

I actually think we'll play our strongest possible team. We switched things round a bit in midweek, but I can't see us just playing a load of kids for the sake of it. Henderson is young but in the team on merit; it now seems Dylan Reid made his debut against Rangers just to get that Premiership youngest player record as he's not had a sniff since.

So yeah, we'll be going for it - whether that's actually apparent in our performance remains to be seen.

Big interest in this one, I see.
Perms:
If Well lose, either team here can take 7th with a win; a draw would be good enough for Saints.
If Well draw, St Mirren would need a win; United would need a heavy win.
If Well win, we're playing for eighth, in which case United need to win, a draw is enough for Saints.

And that's about it. Now I've explained how league tables work, we can crack on with discussing the game.
I actually think we'll play our strongest possible team. We switched things round a bit in midweek, but I can't see us just playing a load of kids for the sake of it. Henderson is young but in the team on merit; it now seems Dylan Reid made his debut against Rangers just to get that Premiership youngest player record as he's not had a sniff since.
So yeah, we'll be going for it - whether that's actually apparent in our performance remains to be seen.

The Motherwell fans have them still going for their much sought after finishing above St Mirren trophy. I’d be surprised if we were to beat them to 7th, you can only imagine their players will be more than up for the occasion.

13 minutes ago, Torfason said:

Really amazing when you look back at the quality of the two teams.

5F930E81-A7E0-458C-8F76-CF556B8C2DB0.jpeg

The Last "all Scottish" cup final and IIRC the last with square goal posts.

21 minutes ago, FTOF said:

The Last "all Scottish" cup final and IIRC the last with square goal posts.

When fitbaw was fitbaw. 

Non fouls from those days would now result in a 3 match ban .