The 2021/2022 Championship

9 hours ago, Mod1967 said:

Why does a shite club like QOS dominate this and other threads?

More than happy to hear your views (or anyone's views) on next season's Championship; that was the whole point of the thread, so feel free to chip in.

Oh, and by your classification system I see that QOS are a shite club - that's obviously true as it's your classification system. Presumably Ayr are not a similarly shite club then?

14 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

What do we all reckon was Dobbie's best ever QoS goal then?

This question deserves to be posted on every thread in the Championship Forum imo to get a wider opinion.  We are QoS after all. 

This question deserves to be posted on every thread in the Championship Forum imo to get a wider opinion.  We are QoS after all. 
Yeah but how much money did it cost for each goal Dobbie was being bank rolled by someone and look where it got Queens nowhere!
(Have I got that about right?)

1 hour ago, PB1994 said:

I, for one, welcome our new Queen of the South overlords.

51 minutes ago, third lanark said:

Me too - all bow to the mighty doonhamers

Your fealty is acknowledged and indeed appreciated...... 👍

QOS might be a bit stronger if the Dykes windfall is still there plus no Stephen Dobbie outlay.
Was there not some story about a benefactor paying Dobbie's wage? If true would they be willing to continue the commitment?

27 minutes ago, jaggyness said:
On 13/05/2021 at 13:21, Rob1885 said:
QOS might be a bit stronger if the Dykes windfall is still there plus no Stephen Dobbie outlay.

Was there not some story about a benefactor paying Dobbie's wage? If true would they be willing to continue the commitment?

The benefactor thing was always denied by those in the know, which now obviously means we’ve just freed up a massive wedge to spunk on wages this year!

^^^ presumably a Dundonian acronym for Clever Ubiquitous Net Trembler ...... and to answer your point - for me it was our first in the 2008 cup quarter final ...... happy to help. 🙄

Can't see us challenging for the title. Everything seems a bit doom and gloom right now so perhaps I'm being more pessimistic than usual but I'd take the irrelevance of a 5th or 6th place finish right now.