The 2021/2022 Championship

21 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

I didn’t see the game actually, was out with a friend.

I did watch the goalless draw with Dundee and it was probably the most horrific game I’ve seen in some time.

But that was at East end?  On grass? 😂

1 minute ago, Cardle is Magic said:

I have literally no idea what this means? 

Well the original conversation was to do with not seeing a good game on an astroturf surface. Hence why I said about the 5-1 game, which was pretty entertaining (even for a neutral depending on how you view football) which you argued against (again fair enough) 

I know TV Games were then mentioned further on in the thread, but I’m not sure what your point of the goalless draw being horrific had anything to do with Astro? 

You get good Astro’s, bad Astro’s, good grass parks and shit grass parks. You get good games and bad games on all of the above 

The only Astro’s I’m no keen on are the ones that look like the games being played on concrete. Few of them about. Not in this league though Raith is decent. Qots probs a bit shit though 

36 minutes ago, Wardy said:

Well the original conversation was to do with not seeing a good game on an astroturf surface. Hence why I said about the 5-1 game, which was pretty entertaining (even for a neutral depending on how you view football) which you argued against (again fair enough) 

I know TV Games were then mentioned further on in the thread, but I’m not sure what your point of the goalless draw being horrific had anything to do with Astro? 

Apologies, had no idea the conversation was about artificial pitches. Didn’t even know Rovers had one tbh.

5 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

You get good Astro’s, bad Astro’s, good grass parks and shit grass parks. You get good games and bad games on all of the above 

The only Astro’s I’m no keen on are the ones that look like the games being played on concrete. Few of them about. Not in this league though Raith is decent. Qots probs a bit shit though 

Ours is more than a bit shit - it’s awful!

5 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Not real predictions, eh? I'll have a go.

Kilmarnock

Dunfermline Ath

Raith Rovers

Partick Thistle

Hamilton Accies

Ayr United

Arbroath

Morton

Queen of the South

The Caley

Would that table have looked the same before today’s managerial announcement, I wonder....

image.gif.043f92309e4dc90d40b1dc745ab8ca83.gif

Look forward to any team that gets best by us the manager will either, blame the wind or say " we should be winning at places like this"
Has that been a regular occurrence? We tend to get the pitch complaint. It's funny how opposition managers fail to notice it's shite for both sides.

7 minutes ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

will kinda miss having the option to pay a tenner and just watch games while all comfy at home, especially in shitty weather. :(

We have it for next season I believe. I’d quite like to see it continue beyond then if it doesn’t lead to decreased attendances. It would be very handy as there will be some that I won’t be able to go to.

11 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:
12 hours ago, ecto said:
Look forward to any team that gets best by us the manager will either, blame the wind or say " we should be winning at places like this"

Has that been a regular occurrence? We tend to get the pitch complaint. It's funny how opposition managers fail to notice it's shite for both sides.

Your man did it twice,season before last, once after a draw and once after a defeat, so yes certainly been a thing

11 hours ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

will kinda miss having the option to pay a tenner and just watch games while all comfy at home, especially in shitty weather. :(

Think this will continue for away fans

Your man did it twice,season before last, once after a draw and once after a defeat, so yes certainly been a thing
That's not a surprise. A QoS defeat is never the result of anything AJ does or doesn't do. It's always someone elses fault.

Though the reality is, in a relegation battle we should absolutely be looking to take 3 points off the PT sides/sides round about us. The reality is of course very different.

Now that gtf day has been and gone,  any chance of whoever is responsible getting the teams in the 2021-2022 Scottish Championship Forum updated,  and hopefully in correct alphabetical order this time. 

Edited by Fae_the_'briggs

2 hours ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

Now that gtf day has been and gone,  any chance of whoever is responsible getting the teams in the 20021-22 Scottish Championship Forum updated,  and hopefully in correct alphabetical order this time. 

To be fair, they've got about 18,000 years to get it done in time.