Well v County - Fir Park - Sunday 16th May

4 minutes ago, frankthetank22 said:

Really, what for, what did I miss?

He dragged/tripped a Motherwell player who had beaten him. It wasn't nasty, but it was cynical.

Fair play to County, the better team on the day and deserved the win. Congrats on staying up.

We were absolutely rank, thank god this season is over. Now time to get ready for the Euros!

Just now, Staggie_93 said:

That’s 3 wins on the bounce at the stage of the season, really hit some form when needed. Brilliant stuff.

Almost like when we somehow turned into Bayern Munich that one season under McIntyre where we went from last to seventh.

2 minutes ago, Comrie said:

Almost like when we somehow turned into Bayern Munich that one season under McIntyre where we went from last to seventh.

Without looking it up, my recollection is we were on 12 points after 24 games then picked up 25 of a possible 27 - starting with a 3-2 win at home v Motherwell in which Martin Woods turned into Lionel Messi...?

VERY strange times, they were! 😂

Fair play to County today, they done what was needed. 

That 90 minutes basically summed up our farce of a season. Still, I'm looking forward to seeing how Alexander rebuilds this team. 

27 minutes ago, Comrie said:

Vigurs should be off and I am astonished Watson has not been booked yet.

Bizarre, that. At least three that were right on the 'that's probably a booking' line, I thought.

Nonetheless, lets never talk about this season ever again and f**k it all in a big bin.

On 12/05/2021 at 23:02, welldaft said:

Yes and No. 

Would like County to finish 10th but it is simply not an option to finish below St Mirren. To many Well fans that would be as bad as any shame that came from relegation. Especially as it is their best team in 30 odd years. 

So we need to match their score. A draw would be fine as long as they draw. 

Oh dear.