Well v County - Fir Park - Sunday 16th May

County, it’s nothing personal but I’ve had an argument going with my father since January, who was convinced we should’ve went for John Hughes over Graham Alexander so I’m hoping we win by a few goals tomorrow.

However, I’m fully aware that Jordan White will be on the score sheet at some point just to spite us so not exactly confident.

9 hours ago, ZX1886 said:

County, it’s nothing personal but I’ve had an argument going with my father since January, who was convinced we should’ve went for John Hughes over Graham Alexander so I’m hoping we win by a few goals tomorrow.

However, I’m fully aware that Jordan White will be on the score sheet at some point just to spite us so not exactly confident.

Jordan White has scored pretty much all of County’s most important goals since he signed.  He’s an essential player for us at the moment. I think he’s your Lee Erwin. 

Edited by Savage Henry

10 hours ago, ZX1886 said:

White so far has had two distinct types of game for County- one where he's an effective focal point and the other, where he stands around and does f**k all.

Hard to tell which one will turn up.

11 minutes ago, Comrie said:

White so far has had two distinct types of game for County- one where he's an effective focal point and the other, where he stands around and does f**k all.

Hard to tell which one will turn up.

Yeah, I should have said this.  He will either score and be pretty much unplayable, or he’ll just be unplayable. 

11 minutes ago, Gianfranco said:

Why is Tony Watt not starting?

He's carrying an injury. It's a problem with his heel, we seem to just be trying to manage him through it til the end of the season. Well...after this game.

Edited by capt_oats

Gutted not to see Campbell play one last time and would have loved to have seen him with the armband today.

Otherwise it’s as expected, can’t be any complaints from Killie that we’ve put out a weakened team.

Hoping that GA’s post match interview is just him reading out the released list.

He's carrying an injury. It's a problem with his heel, we seem to just be trying to manage him through it til the end of the season. Well...after this game.

Fair enough. I was beginning to wonder if he had pissed GA off.