Well v County - Fir Park - Sunday 16th May

Let me think in the eyes of a Motherwell fan.

You probably don’t give much of a f**k about the game, nor about Ross County as a club.

But you hate Kyle Lafferty. You hate Alan Power. And you love the Mallard. And the piss-up to Dingwall. You just really want Killie down.

Give us a point eh.

10 minutes ago, Matty-RCFC said:

Let me think in the eyes of a Motherwell fan.

You probably don’t give much of a f**k about the game, nor about Ross County as a club.

But you hate Kyle Lafferty. You hate Alan Power. And you love the Mallard. And the piss-up to Dingwall. You just really want Killie down.

Give us a point eh.

Yes and No. 

Would like County to finish 10th but it is simply not an option to finish below St Mirren. To many Well fans that would be as bad as any shame that came from relegation. Especially as it is their best team in 30 odd years. 

So we need to match their score. A draw would be fine as long as they draw. 

Had there still been a realistic chance of Raith relegating Yogi then sorry County fans, it would have been our duty to send you down to the playoffs.

As it is, a chance to send Tommy Wright (he who should have been our clear choice as manager) into the abyss is one we must grasp.

Let's go for 7-7, we need a new entertaining end of season game to reflect on now it's been so long since the Hibs one.

2 hours ago, welldaft said:

Yes and No. 

Would like County to finish 10th but it is simply not an option to finish below St Mirren. To many Well fans that would be as bad as any shame that came from relegation. Especially as it is their best team in 30 odd years. 

So we need to match their score. A draw would be fine as long as they draw. 

I am personally hoping for a County win to get rid of Killie but it’s frightening how much @Lex has got into Well fans heads.

3 hours ago, Comrie said:

9-9

End to end, f**k Kilmarnock, double hattricks and St. Mirren lose.

The dream.

If we score 9, you score 9 and Hamilton score 9 it would be interesting.

Who is Lex?

If you'd have told me that we will go into the last day just needing a point to finish 10th a few weeks ago, I'd have snapped your hand off for it.

If we win, it'll be the first time we have won 3 league games on the trot since March 2019 and for the first time in the top flight since April 2015.

I feel confident Accies will take something at Killie but will still be very nervous about this game. This County team has been utterly impossible to predict what will happen week to week. If we stay up, I wouldn't be fully against Yogi staying and building a new team, as if we had kept Ketts, we'd have been relegated weeks ago

I'd like County to stay up but I think this all hinges on whether or not The Mallard really is going to be a Wetherspoons. If that's true - a stint in the playoffs is the least you deserve TBH.