12 minutes ago, TonyFerrino said:

That's the badger.  You can't go living on those past glories forever.  

Aye, after 30 years honours should be scrapped...

17 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

Aye, after 30 years honours should be scrapped...

Absolutely not.  Helps illustrate how you've progressed.  

I'm wondering if there are many teams in this league who have won just the single top tier honour, or less, in 30 years?  Can't be many, so one for the statos out there.  You might even get a few from the seasides if that takes your fancy.  

4 minutes ago, TonyFerrino said:

I'm wondering if there are many teams in this league who have won just the single top tier honour, or less, in 30 years?  Can't be many, so one for the statos out there.  You might even get a few from the seasides if that takes your fancy.  

Everyone knows that 40 years is the correct arbitrary period to use. 

6 minutes ago, TonyFerrino said:

See the source image

14 hours ago, afc_blockhead said:

Hibs fans seem massively triggered by Aberdeen, not the other way round as they like to insist.

Having meltdowns over a limited player whose had a good season being called limited. Who cares really?

Youve waited 10 years to finish above Aberdeen. Enjoy it.

The absolute state of blockhead. Jose.png.bdc0ebd2e7597388837995a2399ce7bf.png

Guest Bob Mahelp
3 hours ago, TonyFerrino said:

Both you and Jacks Grandad are confused. Aberdeen have won 2 trophies in the last 30 years...one less than Hibs. 

Hibs have been up and down the leagues like a hoors knickers though, so you lose 3 trophies because of your years of humiliating pishness. 

Actually, I'll give Hibs another trophy just because of the laugh you gave us all in Hamilton game. Four trophies then...5 next week if you win, which isn't bad for a yo-yo team. 

1 minute ago, Bob Mahelp said:

Both you and Jacks Grandad are confused. Aberdeen have won 2 trophies in the last 30 years...one less than Hibs. 

Hibs have been up and down the leagues like a hoors knickers though, so you lose 3 trophies because of your years of humiliating pishness. 

Actually, I'll give Hibs another trophy just because of the laugh you gave us all in Hamilton game. Four trophies then...5 next week if you win, which isn't bad for a yo-yo team. 

Thanks for clearing that up.  Really makes a big difference.

Guest Bob Mahelp
Just now, TonyFerrino said:

Thanks for clearing that up.  Really makes a big difference.

Glad to be of service. 

I was just passing a bored  moment now that I've turned the football off.