Play Off Final Airdrie Vs Morton

Guest Peter LaFleur
Just now, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Does he know he’s  supposed to aim for the goal?

If that’s his favoured foot we are in for a treat when we see an effort with the right.

Why isn't Robert starting? Injured?
He is by far our most talented, creative player who can do things no other player in the starting 11 can. So he gets left on the bench while we play long balls and fail to control the ball when it does go into midfield. I can only imagine his frustration. Work rate is seemingly more important than these qualities to Murray.

Airdrie are unlikely to pass up such gilt-edged chances, their problem is creating anything in this half. We've played *reasonably well* and will get hit by the inevitable sucker punch after wasting a decent amount of the ball in threatening areas.

2 minutes ago, Kaz said:
47 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:
Why isn't Robert starting? Injured?

He is by far our most talented, creative player who can do things no other player in the starting 11 can. So he gets left on the bench while we play long balls and fail to control the ball when it does go into midfield. I can only imagine his frustration. Work rate is seemingly more important than these qualities to Murray.

He must be doubly frustrated watching O'Reilly stagger about like a newborn deer producing absolutely hee haw.

Bulk of possession but no cutting edge. Pretty sure I've written that a few times this season.

Need a bit of width which I'm sure will happen with McGuffie or Nesbitt coming on at some point

Guest Peter LaFleur
1 minute ago, Colkitto said:

Bulk of possession but no cutting edge. Pretty sure I've written that a few times this season.

Need a bit of width which I'm sure will happen with McGuffie or Nesbitt coming on at some point

Is there any reason why McGuffie and Nesbitt aren’t playing? I thought they’d be starters.