Play Off Final Airdrie Vs Morton

I think all of us at the bottom of the championship were overestimating league one. 

Airdrie finished second, and are absolutely fucking rancid. 

Missing too many players. Cant compensate for that

1 minute ago, No_Problemo said:

I think all of us at the bottom of the championship were overestimating league one. 

Airdrie finished second, and are absolutely fucking rancid. 

I think the schedule in League One hasn’t helped with Airdrie being obviously absolutely fucking knackered.

Admittedly, that’s entirely the League one sides fault for insisting upon and voting through a completely ridiculous schedule.

1 minute ago, Aufc said:

Missing too many players. Cant compensate for that

Yeah, it’s clear that we’re missing four players from our best starting 11. All over the place defensively so far, I’m guessing Crighton’s at right back to deal with Muirhead’s height but why complicate things when we could have him in the middle, Walker at right back and Kerr in midfield?

Just now, oneteaminglasgow said:

I think the schedule in League One hasn’t helped with Airdrie being obviously absolutely fucking knackered.

Admittedly, that’s entirely the League one sides fault for insisting upon and voting through a completely ridiculous schedule.

I’m sure it’s  a factor, but Airdrie just look genuinely dreadful. 

As you say though, bizarre and short sighted to vote that through. 

8 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Falkirk were 3 places behind this Airdrie side emoji38.png

And also finished below Cove and Montrose, thus further reinforcing their Lolkirk credentials.

On 18/05/2021 at 21:34, AsimButtHitsASix said:

After losing to a Robbie Muirhead goal against a team that had Cameron Blues on for the full 90 100 minutes Airdrie should do the decent thing and liquidate themselves again. It's more than they deserve

Airdrie have now made Muirhead look like Maradona. They should be fucking ashamed of themselves.