Play Off Final Airdrie Vs Morton

Score first, score second... what the actual f**k is going on here?

For confused onlookers, this is by far the best performance we’ve turned in this season: aggressive, confident, always on the front foot. We’ve seen nothing vaguely like this.

And Airdrie are either murder or completely shot physically. Their right-hand side... f**k me: amateur teams would be offering each other square goes for less...

1 minute ago, The Ghost of B A R P said:

Score first, score second... what the actual f**k is going on here?

For confused onlookers, this is by far the best performance we’ve turned in this season: aggressive, confident, always on the front foot. We’ve seen nothing vaguely like this.

And Airdrie are either murder or completely shot physically. Their right-hand side... f**k me: amateur teams would be offering each other square goes for less...

We’re playing an old school centre back at right back and a striker (I use that term loosely) at right mid - patchwork doesn’t even begin to cover it.

That said, take nothing away from Morton - they’ve looked right up for it, are working hard and well organised.

We’ve just looked done in these two games.

12 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:
15 minutes ago, port-ton said:
How bad must Falkirk have been to finish 5th in league one

Bad

Horribly, awful, rank bad or  maybe even worse.🥴 To finish fifth and still be a point behind East Fife. No more need be said!😂😂

Just now, thediamonddude said:

We’re playing an old school centre back at right back and a striker (I use that term loosely) at right mid - patchwork doesn’t even begin to cover it.

That said, take nothing away from Morton - they’ve looked right up for it, are working hard and well organised.

We’ve just looked done in these two games.

As well as this, we’ve also moved O’Reilly (a very raw winger who just runs) into midfield and Turner (our most creative player and best attacking midfielder) as a holding midfielder. I’m not Ritchie and Sabatini’s biggest fan but surely playing at least one of them beside Turner, starting Walker at right back and Thomson/O’Reilly on the right, all in their natural positions, would have made more sense?

I just assumed the Alba graphics were wrong so I started laughing when I saw Crighton plodding about at right back. No idea where that’s came from unless it’s to deal with Muirhead’s height. We started with two centre backs and a midfielder who’ve all played right back before too.

Just now, Phillips455 said:

How has Scott Fox performed? I havent watched either game and its the only fixture that he's played in all season (due to injury).

They’d be as well playing Gus MacPherson in goals. 

6 minutes ago, Phillips455 said:

How has Scott Fox performed? I havent watched either game and its the only fixture that he's played in all season (due to injury).

He’s had virtually nothing to do in either game, up until the last few minutes and he’s dealt with that fine.

Edited by Rudolph Hucker

29 minutes ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Morton are also a well deserved TWO GOALS UP!!

ps -  make that THREE!!!!  😂😂😂😂

You again! The guy who thinks he is my chum.

You were supposed to have blocked me, but you can't resist.  'chum'