Play Off Final Airdrie Vs Morton

We have registered, available goalkeepers on our books and so should be told to f**k off with this 'emergency' pish.

If we're bringing in ringers because our contracted players are not good enough then I'd rather have Lewandowski to empty all of our Lowland League standard centre forwards tbh. 

The last time Fox had a regular run of games was for us over a year ago, and he was really poor. Funnily enough including a particularly calamitous performance at Cappielow where he kept trying to save shots while standing 4 feet behind his goal line.

Be as well sticking with whatever youth keepers are on the books than a diddy like Fox.

2 hours ago, virginton said:

We have registered, available goalkeepers on our books and so should be told to f**k off with this 'emergency' pish.

If we're bringing in ringers because our contracted players are not good enough then I'd rather have Lewandowski to empty all of our Lowland League standard centre forwards tbh. 

Aye do you have other keeps registered? surely you have a sub keeper? Airdrie have injuries. Shit happens. Would be strange if you manage to get an emergency loan in for that. 

20 minutes ago, Aufc said:

Aye do you have other keeps registered? surely you have a sub keeper? Airdrie have injuries. Shit happens. Would be strange if you manage to get an emergency loan in for that. 

We have had a sub keeper, one of the youths, on the bench only 3 or 4 times this season. The rest of the games we had a designated outfield player who would go in goal if the shit happened during a game.

Edited by Jamie_M

31 minutes ago, Jamie_M said:

We have had a sub keeper, one of the youths, on the bench only 3 or 4 times this season. The rest of the games we had a designated outfield player who would go in goal if the shit happened during a game.

Seems fine to me. 

Play on. 

If the Premiership is finished why did we go for Fox and naw just chance it and get McGregor in? All we would have to do was tell him the Airdrie team was full of Catholics. He'd fly down the M8 faster than you can say "That's a questionable choice of song"

I dont really know if he is any good but makes a bit of a mockery of the situation. If Morton choose to go with one keeper for the season then that is their choice surely. Bit bizarre

3 hours ago, AndyDD said:

Seems fine to me. 

Play on. 

Unfortunately, our Captain was the player of choice but we let him walk in December to head to Ibrox to be their Assistant Skid Mark Washer.

42 minutes ago, Aufc said:

I dont really know if he is any good but makes a bit of a mockery of the situation. If Morton choose to go with one keeper for the season then that is their choice surely. Bit bizarre

Morton signed another goalie jn February who injured his ankle in training not long after and has been unable to recover since 

3 minutes ago, standman said:

Morton signed another goalie jn February who injured his ankle in training not long after and has been unable to recover since 

Aye right. 

We also have Christopher Wylie on the books so there's absolutely no justification for this. It's ripping the pish.