Play Off Final Airdrie Vs Morton

2 hours ago, #Gary said:

And stating sales start at 9am tomorrow for ST holders then less than a minute later tweeting that sale start from 12pm.

Got to love this club and it's communication. The website has literally nothing about last night's game other than the Preview and the final score.

I hope its pishing doon and you all get a wash! 😂

How many season ticket holders do you actually have? Cannot see this going to a public sale.

1 hour ago, Yflab said:

I hope its pishing doon and you all get a wash! 😂

How many season ticket holders do you actually have? Cannot see this going to a public sale.

You're making the mistake of thinking there's been logic applied and it's the open air parts of the ground that will be used by the public.

There's 470 season ticket holders this season roughly so there should be at least a few on sale. Personally I can't go queue at cappielow at 9am so I'll be watching it on the telly with a beer. I hope Crawford Rae gets an appropriate send off from those in attendance though.

7 hours ago, #Gary said:

There's 470 season ticket holders this season roughly so there should be at least a few on sale. Personally I can't go queue at cappielow at 9am so I'll be watching it on the telly with a beer. I hope Crawford Rae gets an appropriate send off from those in attendance though.

Well we should consider giving them to the Airdrie supporters and get a bit of atmosphere in there.

Would also give us the option of some pre match entertainment with the fan group in the car park warning up with a wee battle v Airdrie young boys. Make it happen.

1 hour ago, JessieField said:

Easy tie for the Morton superstars this! Airdrie haven't a chance.

😳 Couldn’t make that post out as your tongue was stuck in your cheek when you typed it.......

I see Morton made a c**t of selling tickets at the ground this morning after inconveniencing their season ticket holders. I'm stunned.

Edited by #Gary

21 minutes ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

Give it a fucking rest, Gary - whether they did or whether they didn't, if you ever make a positive post about the club it'll be the first fucking time. 

..is exactly the attitude that has let them get away with it for years.

I'm incredibly positive about the club from 1 June onwards.

Perhaps you can enlighten me as to what exactly there has been to be positive about over the last 12 months with regards to the club? The streaming service is genuinely all I can think of and I think you'll find I've been very complimentary of that. Any others?

Just now, Rudolph Hucker said:

You're that interested, you think about it and work them out for yourself - I'm not here to waste my time  do your bidding. 

You've answered it by not answering it. Thanks again for your confirmation.