Edinburgh City vs Dumbarton/Dumbarton vs Edinburgh City

Ooft. Sexy Rab Mac.

4 minutes ago, Zen Archer Esq. said:

Brave fuckers standing on the sub-station roof.

It's a bin store. Some Karen Kunt in the flat keeps phoning the polis to move us on though 

13 minutes ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

Jones isn't the problem - Carswell, Wedderburn and Brindley haven't started yet.

I almost forgot Frizzell was on the pitch. 

Service to Jones has been terrible. His hold up play is generally pretty good so far. He's getting no service from midfield and no help from Frizzell.

Adam Frizzell is hiding. Is Carswell on the park tonight?

Cracking shot for the Edinburgh City opener. Ramsbottom isnt expecting the shot. Sons players made no attempt to put the goal scorer under pressure and he decided to twat it one.

Just now, Thommo90 said:

Poor possession giveaway by Rico and they score with their first shot.  Ramsbottoms positioning terrible.

Might be their first shot. Our only real chance that tested Antell came from a weird header by the City defender from Forbe's ball into the box.

2 minutes ago, Thommo90 said:

Poor possession giveaway by Rico and they score with their first shot.  Ramsbottoms positioning terrible.

They were always going to score from a fuckup.Rico having a bad game-giving the ball away far too cheaply.

Good strike but keeper went down in installments.

Been the better side I think but we had enough chances to make one count before they scored.

great hit from the fella to be fair to him but we need to make a chance count. Folk slating Jones clearly have no idea. His hold up play has been pretty decent and he’s not the problem. We need our creative players to create more and when Frizzell and Forbes get these chances, they need to make one count. Despite the doom and gloom and folk saying tie over, it’s far from over, we’ve created chances so just need to do more of the same.

6 minutes ago, Bogheidman said:

Been the better side I think but we had enough chances to make one count before they scored.

great hit from the fella to be fair to him but we need to make a chance count. Folk slating Jones clearly have no idea. His hold up play has been pretty decent and he’s not the problem. We need our creative players to create more and when Frizzell and Forbes get these chances, they need to make one count. Despite the doom and gloom and folk saying tie over, it’s far from over, we’ve created chances so just need to do more of the same.

Jeezo.

Edinburgh City remind me a fair bit of Clyde. They move the ball about really nicely but they look like they'll give you chances. Not that that's particularly risky against us.

Our left hand side is horrific. Rico won't go over halfway and Brindley looks horribly lost every time we decide he's a winger. We badly need someone (Wallace, Omar) to drive at the Edinburgh defence a bit. I actually feel for Brindley. He was good in his natural position against Stranraer (his best game for us by some distance) but he's so clearly never a winger.

On the goal? I think Sam possibly could've been positioned better, but he can't see the shot when its hit because McAllister is right in the line of the ball. We had numerous chances to clear it and didn't. Lovely hit mind you.

Liam Brown is a superb footballer.