Edinburgh City vs Dumbarton/Dumbarton vs Edinburgh City

The old cliche of the first goal being crucial will really apply on Thursday, I reckon. If we go ahead, I think we have enough about us defensively to get the job done. However, the flip side has me worried...

Definitely not job done, despite how good last night felt at the time.

5 hours ago, lorenzo71 said:

I'm hoping if we do get through this it will give the club a boost and we mightsee some real changes from the new owners.It's a case of momentum even if our squad/manager change.

Maybe dreaming but you can but hope.

I just want us to be as far away as possible from the Lowland League trapdoor.

On 18/05/2021 at 16:47, The Moonster said:

Certainly hope the attending Sons fans give that wee paedo an earful too. 

Seriously?

I thought it was only Clyde and Sevco who stoop to this level.  

Edited by City Jacobite

Absolutely zero buzz on for this game to be honest. Didn’t see anything in the first leg to suggest we can turn it around. If we score first it’ll theoretically be interesting but we’ll definitely concede from at least one set piece tonight so aye, not holding out much hope.

For what it’s worth I’d play a back 3 (Lee H, Conrad and Liam H) with Ouzy and Blair up front. Gives us a bit more height and for all it’s been a stop start season Blair absolutely loves a goal.

Just now, The Moonster said:

Yes, it's a shame that the wet and windy weather will prevent us from playing our usual tiki-taka style. 

It may stop the black and gold Barca from entertaining with their trademark Total Football, but it won't stop us berating noted sex offender Craig Thomson remember.

Surprised the bookies have Edinburgh at 3.80 to win tonight, considering Dumbarton could afford to lose by a goal and still stay up.

Stuck a few quid on it however my betting record has been horrendous recently so, congratulations to Dumbarton on their comfortable victory.

3 hours ago, City Jacobite said:

Seriously?

I thought it was only Clyde and Sevco who stoop to this level.  

Hi, I'm not sure what fan forums you usually post on but around these parts we don't defend dirty wee beasts.