Edinburgh City vs Dumbarton/Dumbarton vs Edinburgh City

Folk saying we didn't try to use the wind in the first half...that was us trying to use the wind. We are utter muck.

Can only echo the other Sons fans, thanks to the players for giving absolutely everything in the worst schedule imaginable and keeping us up but ultimately it's not been good enough and it'll be a clean slate for the new gaffer coming in. Duffy out tomorrow or we riot.

1 minute ago, The Moonster said:

f**k off you wee weirdo.

What a sad cnut you are. Shit team. Only decent thing about your club is the view of the Rock.

2 minutes ago, FifeSons said:

^^^ Still seething about our ticket prices.

I’m fcuking minted living up here in God’s country. Hope you are getting royally fcuked for property and beer prices in London. 

If you managed to afford a mortgage down there you could probably sell up and buy your shitty club.

3 minutes ago, Yflab said:

I’m fcuking minted living up here in God’s country. Hope you are getting royally fcuked for property and beer prices in London. 

If you managed to afford a mortgage down there you could probably sell up and buy your shitty club.

image.gif.5d5f53751b87f158e8882200bec25fc3.gif

14 minutes ago, Yflab said:

Imagine being so shit that you needed a single goal victory against Edinburgh City over two games. Eh @The Moonster

11 minutes ago, Yflab said:

What a sad cnut you are. Shit team. Only decent thing about your club is the view of the Rock.

8 minutes ago, Yflab said:

Whos this wee weirdo?

Well done Dumbarton. I’m not majorly surprised to see you stay up. As I said before the play offs, I feel there there is a jump between League One and League Two that isn’t always apparent. Edinburgh certainly didn’t offer an awful lot.

Edited by Scott-Replay

Job done. Now clear the majority of the squad (and manager) out and start afresh. Wouldn't mind keeping a couple of the defenders but that's about it really.

Disappointed with how poor Carswell and Wedderburn were, especially after the sending off. That is exactly the type of game they should be taking control of and dictating.

3 minutes ago, FifeSons said:

image.gif.5d5f53751b87f158e8882200bec25fc3.gif

Like our noisy and unwashed neighbours you will forever be in our shadow. It must hurt you and @virginton that a diddy team from Paisley can be so successful over the last 50 years that I have been alive. Maybe you should amalgamate. 

DumbMorton - got a nice ring to it.

6B2B9EC0-9BEB-4B95-A0B2-54718E42FCE8.jpeg.97e62044177912279be2d8d99f81a4ac.jpeg

13 minutes ago, Yflab said:

imageproxy.php(4).gif.4067b6e791ad3424fb3084642ccb165e.gif

2 minutes ago, Yflab said:

Like our noisy and unwashed neighbours you will forever be in our shadow. It must hurt you and @virginton that a diddy team from Paisley can be so successful over the last 50 years that I have been alive. Maybe you should amalgamate. 

😂🎣

8 minutes ago, Yflab said:

image.gif.c92d8d6a52b6daebb3902266867adc65.gif

Loved every minute of that, even though it wasn't a great game. The inconvenience of the restrictions melted away once the first whistle went and it felt like the Before Times. Craig Thomson even left the pitch in tears, which was delicious.

26 minutes ago, Yflab said:

You do know it's okay to cuddle now with restrictions being relaxed?

The game itself was fucking dreadful but it was great to be back. I missed having to thaw out for an hour after kickoff. 

See if Rico Quitongo got a sprint coach he'd be fast as f**k. His stride is so short. Jones is just nowhere near the type of player that we should be aiming for. Carswell and Nat doesn't work together in the middle. Did we actually play with wingers? I still can't work out what our formation was.

Thanks for yer time Duffy but this is where we part. Hopefully we can wipe this season from memory and start fresh for the next.

Your move DFC board