Edinburgh City vs Dumbarton/Dumbarton vs Edinburgh City

3 minutes ago, AllyMonc said:

Fair play Dumbarton, absolutely outclassed us. If that's the 2nd worst team in league 1 we're miles off the standard we think we are. 

Danger signs were there last week, losing two goals to Elgin in the manner we did.

Switched over to Uncle Vic on Radio Scotland and The Cure came on to cheer me up.. :rolleyes:

Good old Fat Bob...

3 minutes ago, AllyMonc said:

Fair play Dumbarton, absolutely outclassed us. If that's the 2nd worst team in league 1 we're miles off the standard we think we are. 

Got to say I expected more from you boys. We obviously haven't seen anything of League 2 but I don't think yourselves or Stranraer have shown very much here when it's mattered. McGeever and Neill mop this sort of opposition up no problem, generally. Far from over yet but I'm certainly encouraged going into Thursday.

Forbes was excellent tonight, deliveries were just asking to be put away and thankfully we got on the end of them. Naysmith said prematch he'd had us watched but City let both our centre halves in for easy headers at set pieces, which is our only threat. 

All we need to do is total Duffyball it on Thursday and we can wipe this season from memory.