Supporting Lowland League clubs against colts

3 hours ago, Marten said:

No, the plan is that if a bigot brother colt team wins the league, the runners-up will play against the HL champion. If they both finish 1 & 2, the 3rd placed team will. Same idea with relegation. 

So they will essentially be in the LL in perpetuity and won't influence promotion or relegation for the other teams.

I don't see how that affects the integrity of the pyramid in any way

So they will essentially be in the LL in perpetuity and won't influence promotion or relegation for the other teams.
The points and goal difference in the games they play will count towards the final league table, so their results will affect who goes up and down.

1 hour ago, glensmad said:
1 hour ago, santheman said:

The points and goal difference in the games they play will count towards the final league table, so their results will affect who goes up and down.

It might affect WHO goes up or down but won't stop any team from actually doing it so progression up or down isn't compromised.

Unless people think they're going to pump every other team by 6/7/8 goals every game.