Supporting Lowland League clubs against colts

Gordon EF

This thread is a great example of people fearing change even though it could prove beneficial for all, but not wanting to even give it a chance proves how parochial this wee fish pond is.
I don't believe there's any realistic chance it will prove beneficial for all. That's the point. I think it's likely to be harmful to youth football in general as it will focus attention on two clubs that haven't earned it and who are generally negative for Scottish football. And I think it will be bad for the club's whose division they're in.

We do need and want change. But "we need change, this is change ergo we need this" leads to bad decisions.

This change isn't for the benefit of Scottish football. Only for the OF. And if you don't believe that, answer me this; why aren't Hamilton Accies involved?

2 hours ago, Carlos99 said:

This thread is a great example of people fearing change lower leagues being devalued, even though it could prove beneficial for all  only the OF, but not wanting to even give it a chance proves how parochial this wee fish pond is much people actually do care about lower leagues.

FTFY