Pineapple on pizza - yay or nay?

Yay- not always obviously but absolutely brings added value in the right moments.
i don’t get why this ever became a controversial topic.
^This
Ffs, first scissors to cut pizzas and now pineapple as a topping. This is outrageous behaviour, P&B. What's next? A thread on the delights of a mango pizza? 
tenor.gif.ffaa82475b3a23cf44f26a3217edc1a3.gif

I once was cooking gammon steak Hawaii for dinner but realised part way thru I had no pineapple. Used tinned peaches instead. OFTW behaviour?

4 minutes ago, Markka said:

I once was cooking gammon steak Hawaii for dinner but realised part way thru I had no pineapple. Used tinned peaches instead. OFTW behaviour?

I'm all for 70s themed parties so I think that's ok. Pizzas, though.

This perpetual debate does my head in. 

Eat what you want and call eggy bread, chappy and combies how you see fit. The internet is unfortunately open to practically every single region of the planet and this will never have a conclusive answer. 

Pizza with mayo and pineapple is a repulsive idea to me but I also eat super noodles with grated cheese. 

ETA - Where's the fucking poll?!??

Edited by Stormzy

I'd never go out my way to order a Hawaiian pizza but I'd have no issues with eating one if offered to me for free.

For that reason, I have no real issue with pineapple on a pizza. It just wouldn't be my first choice. Mango though, that's a whole other ballgame but mango is the most overrated fruit out there.

Eat what you want and call eggy bread, chappy and combies how you see fit. The internet is unfortunately open to practically every single region of the planet and this will never have a conclusive answer. 
Pizza with mayo and pineapple is a repulsive idea to me but I also eat super noodles with grated cheese. 
What flavour of super noodles do you grate cheese on? In fact it doesn't matter its rotten any way

31 minutes ago, dysartrovers said:
1 hour ago, Stormzy said:

What flavour of super noodles do you grate cheese on? In fact it doesn't matter its rotten any way

Bacon. 

Used to do Knorrs Micro Noodles until they were discontinued. God rest their souls. 

Pineapple joins an illustrious and lengthy list of things that do not belong on a pizza.

Included on this list are bricks, dog urethra, fibreglass, bear semen and neckbeard hair.