2021 Scottish Cup Final (Hibernian v St.Johnstone)

I thought it was more than decent,STโ€™J controlled it from start to finish and defensively they were awesome.

Hibsย ย never turned up,shame really ๐Ÿ˜‚

Wish I was inPerth tonight,enjoy ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿธ๐ŸŽ‰

Iโ€™m not a particularlyย superstitious person, but 32 is my lucky number and I set the volume at 32 for the League Cup Final before Shaun Rooney scored the winnerย in the 32nd minute.ย 

So I made sure that I did the exact same things today. I wore the same clothes, Iย watched it at my sisterโ€™s houseย again,ย I set the volume at 32, and Shaun Rooney scored the winner in the 32nd minute. As soon as that goal went in, I had full confidence weโ€™d see it out.

Not a classic, but a really controlled performance and we were rarely troubled. Thanks to Callum Davidson and this squad of players for providing us with our best season of all-time during a year whichย has occasionally felt like the worst of all-time in other respects.

I thought Iโ€™d get emotional but I donโ€™t feel too much right now. This will take a while to sink in.

ย 

ย 

ย 

Edited by The Real Saints

Guest TheJTS98
2 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

Iโ€™m not a particularlyย superstitious person, but 32 is my lucky number and I set the volume at 32 for the League Cup Final before Shaun Rooney scored the winnerย in the 32nd minute.ย 
ย 

So I made sure that I did the exact same things today. I wore the same clothes, Iย watched it at my sisterโ€™s houseย again,ย I set the volume at 32, and Shaun Rooney scored the winner in the 32nd minute. As soon as that goal went in, I had full confidence weโ€™d see it out.

Not a classic, but a really controlled performance and we were rarely troubled. Thanks to Callum Davidson and this squad of players for providing us with our best season of all-time during a year whichย has occasionally felt like the worst of all-time in other respects.

I thought Iโ€™d get emotional but I donโ€™t feel too much right now. This will take a while to sink in.

ย 

ย 

ย 

Classic or not doesn't fucking matter. I was out for four days after Hearts beat Gretna on penalties in 2006.

Enjoy. This is the fitba.

#pumpitup

So comfortable really - though it didnโ€™t feel it for that last fifteen minutes. Kerr, Gordon and McCart absolutely strolled it. Rooney scored yet another superb goal and Jack Ross looked like a total cock in his stupid green cardigan.

Pleasing.

24 minutes ago, Lebowski said:
40 minutes ago, afc_blockhead said:
Amazing victory and season from St Johnstone. Congratulations to them.
Hibsย emoji1.pngย . The greatest Hibs side in 2 decades... still Hibs it. Hibs are a comedic gift. Never change . Never stop hibsing itย emoji16.png

It's not the greatest Hibs side in 3 years.

Ive had numerous Hibs fans tell me how incredible this Hibs team is.

Doig getting fucked over for the goal , Nisbett a non event , Boyles greatest contribution more diving and Jack Ross bottling another big game would suggest none of them are up to much.

Guest Flash
4 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

Kudos for being able to listen to that commentator with your tv volume at 32.

12 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

I canโ€™t wait to read this thread when Iโ€™m in my bed pished out my mind later tonight

Looking forward to attempting to work out what you are posting when you are pished out your mind later ๐Ÿ˜Š