2021 Scottish Cup Final (Hibernian v St.Johnstone)

Jackson Irvine's moustache reminds me a bit of Alan Sneddon. He seems to be playing a bit like Cyclops too..

Spoony who was a target for the ER boo boys could end up after today with 2 Scottish Cup medals and a League Cup medal- odd that.

5 minutes ago, Zapp Brannigan said:

The one positive for Hibs is that At Johnstone can't maintain this level of performance all game. They have to do so much more to earn their right to get back into it though

What level of performance? St Johnstone are really comfortable here and don't look stretched at all. I'd say St Johnstone could easily go up a gear here.

Edited by GAD

2 minutes ago, Zapp Brannigan said:

The one positive for Hibs is that At Johnstone can't maintain this level of performance all game. They have to do so much more to earn their right to get back into it though

Hibs are front runners.  1 comeback win in the league all season.

I wouldn't count on Hibs being able to step up their game.

Fair play to Shaun (Sean?) Rooney. I thought he looked like a mediocre Championship fullback a couple of years ago. But he's really pushed on since going to St Johnstone. 

Hibs look rubbish. Slow. Ponderous. No creativity whatsoever. And Jackson Irvine playing out wide on the left most of the time. Jim McIntyre tried that for a couple of games and it didn't work. On paper they've got a really good team but it seems to be a case of give the ball to Boyle and hope for the best.

4 minutes ago, Zapp Brannigan said:

From what I've seen of St J in the second half of the season they probably can - and that's one of their hallmarks.

Hibs are far too passive though.

1 minute ago, GAD said:

What level of performance? St Johnstone are really comfortable here and don't look stretched at all. I'd say St Johnstone could easily go up a gear here.

They've been pressing Hibs really hard. Now they have a lead they can sit in that'll invite pressure but Hibs don't seem up to much based on that first half

7 minutes ago, Zapp Brannigan said:

Have you seen the Perth Saints this season?

They are the last team you want to give a goal head start to.

Hibs look like they don't have a clue how to break through that defence.

If I'd not been barred out - as a Gunt 🙄😡 - within 10 posts on both occasions I registered on "Miggs.Net" in the past decade, I'd use HT productively and make a book on which erse will start the "Should Ross Be Sacked?" poll on there... and a book on how long the itchy-fingered "staunch" and "Hibs-minded" posters will keep "Yes - We Will Never Win Big Games Under Him" option in the lead.😏