2021 Scottish Cup Final (Hibernian v St.Johnstone)

Had no signal since 5:30 yesterday.
What a 90 minutes. Commiserations to the Hibs supporters.

I was very nervous for the 5 minutes of injury time. The elation at hearing the FT Whistle will never leave me.

I love this team, I love this club and I love what they’ve achieved.

Nothing will ever top this.

Planning on rewatching the game at some point, as I literally can't remember it at all.

Only video I have is the celebrations in the pub as the trophy was lifted. Its 12 seconds long, mostly pointed at the floor, and my voice is completely gone in it.

Great stuff.

3 hours ago, RossDee01 said:

Shocking scenes this morning after St Johnstone fans celebrations got out of hand last night 

A6516520-7057-440B-9F18-81E8FD01D19B.jpeg

St.Johnstone should be banned from defending the cup next season for those shocking disgusting scenes. 

Watching tonight's highlights of the games in England and it has really pissed me off.  Regardless of my team not really turning up and playing.  It's a fucking joke that not one season ticket holding fan of either team was there to see that game.

I was there in 2016, to the left of the goals when David Gray scored.  Those moments after he scored and the full time whistle are etched in my memory.  It really was one of the best moments of my life.  Utter euphoria.  Bedlam.  Exuberance, etc.

It's a disgrace that not one Saints fan was there going fucking mental.  That's not taking the piss.  It really is.  Hopefully next season you can have some event where you lift both well earned cups in front of your supporters.

Against Hearts...

47 minutes ago, Lofarl said:

It's a disgrace that not one Saints fan was there going fucking mental.  That's not taking the piss.  It really is.  Hopefully next season you can have some event where you lift both well earned cups in front of your supporters.

Against Hearts...

Another money spinning final and runners up in the cup? The Budge era is just magical.

A further thought, off the back of this season, can Dundee still genuinely claim to be a bigger club than St Johnstone or is that now just laughable considering they've not won a cup since tv was in black and white?

Well done St Johnstone. Deserved win. We showed no guile desire or skill to try and compete on the day. Baffling. What summed it up for me is we got a corner in the 88th minute and our 6'7'' goalkeeper remained on his line. Did they not watch the Saints v Deadco game FFS. That must have been team instructions. Delighted for Spoony, he was head and shoulders the best player on the park and deserved that.

14 hours ago, Lofarl said:

Watching tonight's highlights of the games in England and it has really pissed me off.  Regardless of my team not really turning up and playing.  It's a fucking joke that not one season ticket holding fan of either team was there to see that game.

I was there in 2016, to the left of the goals when David Gray scored.  Those moments after he scored and the full time whistle are etched in my memory.  It really was one of the best moments of my life.  Utter euphoria.  Bedlam.  Exuberance, etc.

Against Hearts...

Agree about the lack of fans, but on the plus side, every time I go into my living room, the memories come flooding back...

14 hours ago, the philosopher said:

Why not new Celtic manager ?

Because they've already agreed to give it to Howe.

40 minutes ago, The Marly said:

FB_IMG_1621860931228.jpeg
So jealous of this guy. I don't own any Scottish Cup runners-up tops mo emoji25.png

Pumped 6-1 in that final 😅

23 hours ago, Sh*teAndMuck said:

This is exactly why I would never buy any of these tops before a final, incase we get beat. I wouldn’t wear it!

I felt this as well, so didn't buy a souvenir Scottish Cup one, but now they've sold out of them.

Next season we need to have our strips with the Betfred cup image on one sleeve and the Scottish Cup on the other. Like we had on the numbers of the 2014 top:

.IMG_1197.JPG.434939d3d5fba26e9be9de1e6277c35c.JPG

Double Cup winners 2021 on the chest

3 hours ago, PauloPerth said:

I felt this as well, so didn't buy a souvenir Scottish Cup one, but now they've sold out of them.

Next season we need to have our strips with the Betfred cup image on one sleeve and the Scottish Cup on the other. Like we had on the numbers of the 2014 top:

.IMG_1197.JPG.434939d3d5fba26e9be9de1e6277c35c.JPG

Double Cup winners 2021 on the chest

Hopefully they’ll bring out a double winning strip yeah, and we can all get Rooney 32 on the back!