2021 Scottish Cup Final (Hibernian v St.Johnstone)

8 minutes ago, jagfox BLM said:

Disgusting scenes from George Square tonight...

No photo description available.

Scotland's Shame!

Bloody sheep !

Congratulations to the fermers.  Some achievement. 

Bunch of kuntz. 

Well done St Johnstone, a double is some achievement.

Hapless Hibs, one Scottish Cup win in the last 120 years, hardly a surprise to see them get stuffed again today.  :lol:

9 minutes ago, Mr. X said:

Well done St Johnstone, a double is some achievement.

Hapless Hibs, one Scottish Cup win in the last 120 years, hardly a surprise to see them get stuffed again today.  :lol:

Apparently the current benchmark is trophies won this century, in order to compile the diddiness list.

Guest Wieghortsnut
2 hours ago, jagfox BLM said:

Disgusting scenes from George Square tonight...

No photo description available.

Scotland's Shame!

Hope they pick up that dog shite

Guest Wieghortsnut
57 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

Coach with an open bottle on board? Whole squad in the cells by the morning imo.

Is that Parish or Maclean

8 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

I'm just in from the pub so haven't checked anything but is Shaun Rooney the first player ever to score the winning goal in both cup finals in the same season?

Pretty sure he is the only player to score the winning goal in the 32nd minute in both

27 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

I'm just in from the pub so haven't checked anything but is Shaun Rooney the first player ever to score the winning goal in both cup finals in the same season?

That's a good question.  My guess is that some Rangersy or Celticy c**t has done it before, but I don't know who.  Billy Stark isn't the answer, but deserves a mention, as he scored in both finals in 85/86.  The first goals were scored by Hewitt and Black, both of whom bagged braces in 3-0 wins over Hibs and Hearts.  

Edited by resk

18 minutes ago, Bose said:

Pretty sure he is the only player to score the winning goal in the 32nd minute in both

Only problem is it wasn't the 32nd minute.

Depending how you read these things, it was either in the 31st minute, or after 30 minutes. Not 32 in either case.

image.png.b1f265295f818ea93d63c2cf69734bf6.png

10 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

Depending how you read these things, it was either in the 31st minute, or after 30 minutes. Not 32 in either case.

This is like when Celtic lost their shit cos they scored a goal in the 67th minute but it was actually the 68th minute.  I'm not really sure of the significance of 67, but it basically ended up with Celtic fans trying to reinvent the rules of time to reinforce how special their club is.  Crazy days.   

I found the "Ross Out!" thread on Hibees Bounce more depressing than amusing. I only looked at the first 50 posts. Partly as I was worried I might see a post by someone I know that suggests they've gone La-La during lockdown. How can folk be that deluded and divorced from reality?

"MiggsNet" is still locked down. Two of the three semi regular posters I know on there have "left by mutual consent" in the last year or so, which is usually shorthand for "outed as a Jambo" or "not staunchly Hibs-minded enough." One was very active in the Mercer farce, the other seemed to be running what was left of the the London SC when I last looked. Not been in touch with either since before Covid. That board is well north of any standard of lunacy any Rangers or Celtic forum has ever achieved. 

Depressing.

23 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

Next you’ll be saying Zander Clark didn’t score in the quarters!

Edited by Steve McQueen