2021 Scottish Cup Final (Hibernian v St.Johnstone)

5 minutes ago, FalkirkBairn2021 said:

I thought he was superb today.. shit penalty aside..

I meant the BBC's caption for his interview. Not many people might have clocked it.

Guest TheJTS98
2 minutes ago, Gareth_Glasgow said:

Well done St Johnstone, a phenomenal achievement and always great to see the Old Firm nowhere near the cup final. Thought Booth had a great game and Davidson really shored things up when he came on.

Hibs were embarrassing, I couldn’t believe their lack of urgency towards the end of the League Cup semi and it was the same again today. Wonder if Jack Ross will ever win a big game.

Hibs were desperate, for sure. And Jack Ross keeps having these results, so there's an interesting discussion to be had between the merits of a third-place finish and routinely making a c**t of big games.

But I think for all that Hibs were very poor, St Johnstone just shut them down today and never really put a foot wrong.

1 minute ago, Gareth_Glasgow said:

Well done St Johnstone, a phenomenal achievement and always great to see the Old Firm nowhere near the cup final. Thought Booth had a great game and Davidson really shored things up when he came on.

Hibs were embarrassing, I couldn’t believe their lack of urgency towards the end of the League Cup semi and it was the same again today. Wonder if Jack Ross will ever win a big game.

Ross' interview there saying at half time he said if they lost they wanted to be dead on their feet trying, and he saw that. I don't know what he was watching.

Unironically though - we could play another 50 years of football domestic and theres a fighting chance only Celtic/Rangers will ever manage another cup double in that time. 

Very jealous, shite that you havent yet got to see it properly in person but just try to drink in one of the best seasons imaginable. Not the only thing a lot of you will be drinking in either, i imagine!

Commiserations to Hibs; youve clearly lost to a pretty special side tbf.

Guest TheJTS98
3 minutes ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

Unironically though - we could play another 50 years of football domestic and theres a fighting chance only Celtic/Rangers will ever manage another cup double in that time. 

Very jealous, shite that you havent yet got to see it properly in person but just try to drink in one of the best seasons imaginable. Not the only thing a lot of you will be drinking in either, i imagine!

Commiserations to Hibs; youve clearly lost to a pretty special side tbf.

It is very sad that a once-in-a-lifetime thing like this has to happen in these circumstances. But I bet they'll still take it.

Tremendous effort.