2021 Scottish Cup Final (Hibernian v St.Johnstone)

I knew the next cup final after 2016 would not have nearly the same emotional significance riding on it, but the fact we can’t be there today has reduced it to very little.

I’m genuinely glad in the knowledge that a defeat today, while gutting, would give St Johnstone a famous double, rather than the Govan lot.

4 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

I’m genuinely glad in the knowledge that a defeat today, while gutting, would give St Johnstone a famous double, rather than the Govan lot.

There is also the possibility that Eilidh Barbour might get her baps out on social media if they win the double.

#conflicted......................

6 minutes ago, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

Exotic trips available like Belfast & London City during normal times. 

Think they were doing quite good value flights to Amsterdam for a brief period. Jamie may know why they stopped. 

Flybe kept trying to break their aeroplanes by doing silly things basically. Not for the want of passengers. Hopefully something that can be resurrected down the line at some stage.

46 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

St Johnstone -1 is a general 13/2, 7/1 in some places.

Fill your boots lads.

This is where the smart money is going. 1-0 St Johnstone at half time, 2-0 at full time.

1 hour ago, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

Exotic trips available like Belfast & London City during normal times. 

Think they were doing quite good value flights to Amsterdam for a brief period. Jamie may know why they stopped. 

They made some excuse about radar coverage I believe. Used to do Majorca too at one time.

COYS