2021 Scottish Cup Final (Hibernian v St.Johnstone)

2 hours ago, saint pogo said:

When others fail try He’s goal and vip box.  The second has way too many pop ups but usually gets a good stream 

I remember when SBS used to show the Scottish cup final.  Usually watched it at home then had a night out with whatever teamates I had at the time for FA cup. Usually got quite messy.

Thanks....My son in Mallorca is going to the pub .....Not sure if it will be broadcast there.  I think that Aus could be a bit iffy but hesgoals and vip seem to be be a good standby if all fails.

Edited by saint john

34 minutes ago, saint john said:

Thanks....My son in Mallorca is going to the pub .....Not sure if it will be broadcast there.  I think that Aus could be a bit iffy but hesgoals and vip seem to be be a good standby if all fails.

This is pure box office, ESPN are even showing it in America. 👍🏻

Edited by Torfason

I’m finding it hard to get up for this in the same way knowing I won’t be there to see it. I would still love to win it though.

Can’t see this being a classic. The importance of the first goal cannot be overstated and both managers will know that.

A cagey game but 2-1 Hibs, Doidge double.

I've got some sobering words for my fellow Hibees today. In 2016, I was thousands of miles away, unable to get back home. Watched the whole thing on an illegal stream, on my lonesome. Best footballing moment of my life,but....if you can't be there in person, a little bit of you dies. Oh, your family and friends might not notice (if you manage the situation correctly). But deep down, you suddenly realise that the sunshine isn't a pleasant golden orb in the sky, but a ferocious ball of all-consuming hate; the birds that tweet in the trees aren't the melodious songstrels of Spring, but the sharp-taloned harpies of a spiteful God; and beer actually tastes of granny bunions.

So, enjoy the day if we win. But never expect to be happy again. 

With that said, GETFUCKININTAETHEMHIBS!!!!!!

:bounce1💚

_89761207_e812a536-1620-4654-972d-8b1f80fb16ed.jpg.af689d9c895d47e6b100a09823765c81.jpg

I’m finding it hard to get up for this in the same way knowing I won’t be there to see it. I would still love to win it though.
Can’t see this being a classic. The importance of the first goal cannot be overstated and both managers will know that.

A cagey game but 2-1 Hibs, Doidge double.

I’m in agreement, Davidson is very keen to put all pressure on Ross. Maybe in a way we’ve no pressure especially after Covid issues.

No goal prediction here but in agreement at being a cagey event, Ross will be keen to avoid a repeat of the January semi final.

I won’t be surprised if this goes to ET.

Its shite not being there in person, but at least I will be in a pub with dozens of other Hibs fans.

Opposition fans looking for bites from Hibbies on here might have to wait a while - for most of us, 2016 changed everything.

Sure we are nervous/excited and want to win the cup - but after that day I am much more relaxed (although I will still pop round to Canon Hannans gravestone to ask for divine intervention 😉)

Let the chips fall where they may, St J are a good team but for me this is all about Hibs.

No daft defending, play to our capabilities and we will win.

And, if it does go our way, just how surreal will that be after waiting so long for the last one?

#GGTTH

Edited by Leith Green

1 hour ago, Leith Green said:

for me this is all about Hibs.

No daft defending, play to our capabilities and we will win.

This is almost word for word for Dundee United fans, players, and manager, said in 2014.

Incapable of seeing they weren't beating us because they were playing poorly, it's because we were making them play poorly.

Ross seems less of a fanny than McNamara though, so probably has thought of something different to try, rather than just randomly expecting all his players to peak at the same time.