2021 Scottish Cup Final (Hibernian v St.Johnstone)

I can just imagine getting that all important phone call from Mcdiarmid  "Hi THT you've won in the ballot for a ticket at Hampden, only you can go, you're not allowed to shout or be drunk and 10 seats either side of you you have a Shek and Ghostie"

Stick your ticket up your arse.

Edited by tree house tam

16 hours ago, Leith Green said:

STV News just said it was 2000.

facepalm GIF

Ross and Davidson were both positive when interviewed about it, but not sure if they knew the numbers at that point.

Some one needs to tell Dougie and Ruth that they lost the election and thy have no say............

What a lot of sh*te!!! What’s the f*cking point?

Honestly I think whoever decides this stuff is thinking ‘now let’s not let too many go. We wouldn’t want anyone enjoying themselves’.

🤦🏻‍♂️

Actually, who the hell is it making these decisions? Is it the SFA, government or local authority? I’m lost with it all, plus I need to know who to go after with my pitchfork… 👀

14 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

What is the fucking point :lol: 

Pathetic stuff. 

So even if you did want to go (sober, driving, nae mates) its about a 14/1 chance of even getting a ticket.

Utter pish

I suspect the clubs would probably be quite relieved now if this all fell through.

900 tickets but you have sponsors to keep happy, players to keep happy and fans to keep happy.

Sounds a nightmare to me. 

2 minutes ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

Hibs must be massive favourites now. We might be able to field 7 players.

Every single one of your players will be back from isolation...............................

19 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Every single one of your players will be back from isolation...............................

Our training and preparation in the two weeks prior to the final will be hugely disjointed.

This would be a miracle if we win this now, everything is conspiring against us.

2 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

Our training and preparation in the two weeks prior to the final will be hugely disjointed.

This would be a miracle if we win this now, everything is conspiring against us.

Yeah this'll be the killer.

No training before Saturday, and if there is it'll be socially distanced. So at best you're likely looking at 2/3 days of training in the past 3 weeks before the Final, and thats assuming we can stop the virus spreading around anymore players.

Rumours that two from Clark, Gordon, McCann and MOH have tested positive, and two are having to isolate now.

All be back for the Final, but won't have trained since early last week by then, so would you start them?

Parish, Davidson, Craig and May havent trained for over a week now I think, Craig missing the Hibs game due to it, and presumably they won't be training either until the club gets the training ground open again.

So thats 8 players who'll go 2/3 weeks without training at all before the Final. With the rest of the squad seemingly only likely to have a handful of socially distanced sessions in that time.

If the most recent 4 aren't fit to start, nor the other outfield players, plus the injured Tanser, aren't fit to start, you're looking at this sort of line up for us in a Scottish Cup Final...

Parish

Brown - Rooney - Kerr - McCart - Booth

Gilmour - Bryson - Wotherspoon

Kane - Melamed

Edited by RandomGuy.