2021 Scottish Cup Final (Hibernian v St.Johnstone)

9 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

“The SFA have submitted a request to the Scottish Government to allow between 1,500 and 3,000 fans into the Scottish Cup final”

Em what :lol: 

Both clubs should tell them to f**k off.

1 minute ago, accies1874 said:
6 minutes ago, Leith Green said:
Both clubs should tell them to f**k off.

If they do and end up with no one there then the fans will lose the plot. Got to get better than that number though.

Thing is, as has been mentioned by fans of both clubs, its less than 2 weeks away, most of us have been frantically scrabbling round getting pub bookings to watch with mates and if one of us was offered a ticket, they would be most likely driving through, nae bevvy (or train and bevvy on their tod)🤣, sit miles away from other fans, atmos will be shite.....................

To be honest, f**k that - I would rather get pished and be with my pals (win or lose) than be on my own in that soulless pit.

Thing is, as has been mentioned by fans of both clubs, its less than 2 weeks away, most of us have been frantically scrabbling round getting pub bookings to watch with mates and if one of us was offered a ticket, they would be most likely driving through, nae bevvy (or train and bevvy on their tod)[emoji1787], sit miles away from other fans, atmos will be shite.....................
To be honest, f**k that - I would rather get pished and be with my pals (win or lose) than be on my own in that soulless pit.

The SFA have pretty much put it on the clubs by putting them in a shite position. I think it would be more fun watching it in a pub, beer garden etc (aside from the "I was there" factor) but it's difficult for the clubs to say no, as shite as 3,000 is.

Every time I've heard folk on the tv going on about how much better it would be with fans there and all that other patronising pish I've thought how hollow it sounded.  I don't think anyone really gives a f**k.

The fact our governing body are bending over backwards for uefa yet can't be arsed doing more than this token effort for our own supporters says everything.

Not sure how to feel. My daughter and I are season ticket holders.

The chances of us both getting to go is probably about zero. So....

If you’re going, your going yourself. 

If you’re going, you’re in a tiny spread out crowd in an enormous stadium. It could be a very strange experience.

Other than being able to say ‘I was there’ is it really going to be worth it? Without all the other fans who desperately want to be there?

I’ve  spent this Scottish Cup run and the whole League Cup campaign dancing round the living room celebrating with my daughter. If I got drawn out a ballot, would I really want to go and leave her and others behind to be alone in that big stadium?

I kind of hope I don’t get the choice. This is so weird!

Edited by Sh*teAndMuck

37 minutes ago, Sh*teAndMuck said:

Not sure how to feel. My daughter and I are season ticket holders.

The chances of us both getting to go is probably about zero. So....

If you’re going, your going yourself. 

If you’re going, you’re in a tiny spread out crowd in an enormous stadium. It could be a very strange experience.

Other than being able to say ‘I was there’ is it really going to be worth it? Without all the other fans who desperately want to be there?

I’ve  spent this Scottish Cup run and the whole League Cup campaign dancing round the living room celebrating with my daughter. If I got drawn out a ballot, would I really want to go and leave her and others behind to be alone in that big stadium?

I kind of hope I don’t get the choice. This is so weird!

I'm not sure how they'll dish them out, but I don't think your chances of both getting are that slim as a Saints fan. If there's 2000 tickets with a 50/50 split, would imagine more than 2/3 of Saints' season ticket holders would get one.

3 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

I'm not sure how they'll dish them out, but I don't think your chances of both getting are that slim as a Saints fan. If there's 2000 tickets with a 50/50 split, would imagine more than 2/3 of Saints' season ticket holders would get one.

That’s true. We can’t have any more than 1500 season ticket holders, especially this season. Ah well, see what happens...

2 hours ago, Judy Murray said:

Knew I got an away season ticket this year for a reason 

Same here. 8)

Think it will be a open ballot for season ticket holders. Only fair option.