2021 Scottish Cup Final (Hibernian v St.Johnstone)

10 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Have you not? Here to help m8

image.jpeg.da1d362a57231df826645efae81a3ad0.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.a5316b9539f13a1e05f7ccee1e172204.jpeg

I was hoping to call you all bigots, now have egg on my face.

Gutted.

2 hours ago, gannonball said:

Im seeing echoes of the last time St.Johnstone won the cup. Hibs, like Dundee United had the far better players and are favourites but Saints seem to have their number of late. Although I think the odds are far less this time for Saint Johnstone.

Not sure about the 'far better players', but agree about the similarities of the fixture in terms of Hibs having more 'stars' with Boyle, Nisbet and Doig etc, but we have a more balanced all round team.  For example, I wouldn't swap any of our back three for a Hibs defender, Ali McCann alongside Liam Craig are a match for anything Hibs can put out in centre midfield.

With Utd in 2014, for all your Andy Robertson, Stuart Armstrong, GMS, Nadir Cifti and Ryan Gauld, you've also got Cierzniak, Gavin Gunning, Paul Paton and John Rankin, none of which would have started that match for Saints if they'd been in our squad.

8 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

At the risk of sounding like a Falkirk fan, anything other than a 80-20 allocation split in favour of Scotland's capital, premier club is a fucking farce.

Haha!!

If it’s anything like your season ticket sales, you’d sell 10,000 but only 3000 would turn up for the game.

24 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

True datScreenshot_20210511-165849.thumb.png.ade64abd1913ed3b4f6815b08d58d482.png

It depends on whether you’re one of those folk that think the word ‘attendance’ means ‘tickets sold’ or ‘people in attendance at the match’.

Personally I think the clue’s in the definition of the word, but who am I to say?

23 minutes ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

It’s the only fair way possible. Hibs fans would be up in arms if they were playing the Old Firm and they received a higher percentage.

Nailed it.

Be great to get a few days of good old fashioned crowd w**k/ ticket split bickering on the go in the build up to the match.

It’ll be like simpler, happier times.

2 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

“The SFA have submitted a request to the Scottish Government to allow between 1,500 and 3,000 fans into the Scottish Cup final”

Em what :lol: 

Like who came up with that number. You’d be as well starting at 12,000 and then negotiating down! Yet more SFA incompetence. 

16 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

It depends on whether you’re one of those folk that think the word ‘attendance’ means ‘tickets sold’ or ‘people in attendance at the match’.

Personally I think the clue’s in the definition of the word, but who am I to say?

I am very well aware of how every club calculates these and for sure there is always variation - minimal spaces in a derby match and larger gaps on a cold February tuesday v Hamilton.

But if you think that Hibs home attendances are 30% of the STs sold then its clear you dont have one of these.

hth