2021 Scottish Cup Final (Hibernian v St.Johnstone)

1 hour ago, Steve McQueen said:

Hibs have hibsed every cup final they’ve played (even the one they won) & Saints have never lost a Scottish cup final.

Going ng to be a cracker!

Takes a lot to make RandomGuy look like an absolute shagger but fair play, you've managed it Steve.385293802_JackHeadLoss.png.4265bac8d1932e0399a16e3d6800fe05.png

Just now, HibsFan said:

Takes a lot to make RandomGuy look like an absolute shagger but fair play, you've managed it Steve.385293802_JackHeadLoss.png.4265bac8d1932e0399a16e3d6800fe05.png

Don't worry, I'm sitting enjoying the Semi victory by creating bar graphs on my laptop and watching Prison Break. 

Just curious.  If St Mirren won the cup.  They are not eligible for Europe for some reason, probably being based in Paisley.  But what would have happened to the Euro spot?  Runner up or league placement?

As impressive as a Saintees cup double would be, I will be rooting for Hibernian in this one because they are not from Perth.

On a side note, even being a Dundee fan as I am, I don't think I'd ever buy a shirt about getting to a Scottish Cup final. To see a fan of a losing team wearing one of these would be worth at least a bit of a laugh imo

image.png.8abe7c7b6e97ddb5852f0b7bc8af2e36.pngimage.png.edee8509d6c6dcaab94bb4f7523df81d.png

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

36 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

As impressive as a Saintees cup double would be, I will be rooting for Hibernian in this one because they are not from Perth.

On a side note, even being a Dundee fan as I am, I don't think I'd ever buy a shirt about getting to a Scottish Cup final. To see a fan of a losing team wearing one of these would be worth at least a bit of a laugh imo

image.png.8abe7c7b6e97ddb5852f0b7bc8af2e36.pngimage.png.edee8509d6c6dcaab94bb4f7523df81d.png

This should be a poll. 

10 hours ago, Leith Green said:

Last time we were in a cup final and the opposition were this confident was 2016.

Crack on lads, crack on.

Honest question - why do you think Saints are 'this confident'? Despite the last few results between us I'd expect most folk and the bookies to have you as favourites. 

Im not having this not being able to have fans in nonsense. I totally understand why it’s not allowed to be at Hampden but surely there is appetite for another stadium. The reasons as to why  they cant that Daryl Broadfoot pointed out on Sportscene a a week or two ago sounded more like hurdles rather than brick walls they cant get past. It just sounds like it would require a fair bit of work so they have just given up because there wont be any great deal of profit involved. Im sure he listed asking asking Celtic Rangers and the SRU for it and they all said no, I assume after this point the chance of significant profit disappears but I would rather watch the Scottish Cup final at any other SPFL ground with even a few up hundred than an empty Hampden.

This should really be the battle of two MOTY candidates, BTW. Wild that Ross could get 3rd and win the Scottish Cup and not even be nominated.

1 hour ago, gannonball said:

Im not having this not being able to have fans in nonsense. I totally understand why it’s not allowed to be at Hampden but surely there is appetite for another stadium. The reasons as to why  they cant that Daryl Broadfoot pointed out on Sportscene a a week or two ago sounded more like hurdles rather than brick walls they cant get past. It just sounds like it would require a fair bit of work so they have just given up because there wont be any great deal of profit involved. Im sure he listed asking asking Celtic Rangers and the SRU for it and they all said no, I assume after this point the chance of significant profit disappears but I would rather watch the Scottish Cup final at any other SPFL ground with even a few up hundred than an empty Hampden.

The two clubs should kick up an enormous stink about this. Was an absolutely farcical decision from the SFA.

9 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

From a club that celebrated a friendly in Laandan? 

Edited by glenrothes 1884 saint