Raith Rovers vs Dundee FC & Dundee FC vs Raith Rovers

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

We are all slating the decision here but Elliott was fucking nowhere down that right hand side for us there.

He’s utterly useless. 

"The linesman won't want to watch that again" the linesman doesn't have to because Officials never face any consequences for dreadful decisions like that 

I absolutely get when linesmen get close calls wrong, because it can be difficult to call it in real time, often through a load of players.

Not seeing how he got this wrong though, unless he someone thought the other Raith player in the 6 yard box was going to get the ball, or simply mixed them up.

Either way, howling decision.

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

We are all slating the decision here but Elliott was fucking nowhere down that right hand side for us there.

As soon as I saw him and McGhee yards away from the Raith player, I just knew.

Howling decision there. I reckon the assistant gets confused between the two Raith players - they head in opposite directions as the ball comes into the box and I reckon he thinks it's the offside one who puts it in.

I absolutely get when linesmen get close calls wrong, because it can be difficult to call it in real time, often through a load of players.
Not seeing how he got this wrong though, unless he someone thought the other Raith player in the 6 yard box was going to get the ball, or simply mixed them up.
Either way, howling decision.
It's definitely the other Raith player who was offside when the ball was played in.

It's if you think he is active or passive that matters.

Just now, Harry Kinnear said:

Watching this as a complete neutral the ref has given Raith bugger all here, even the 50/50 fouls are going to Dundee. The goal decision was a disgrace.

Not a neutral but totally agree. The ref waves on a blatant push in the back and the offside decision is shocking.

1 minute ago, Harry Kinnear said:

Watching this as a complete neutral the ref has given Raith bugger all here, even the 50/50 fouls are going to Dundee. The goal decision was a disgrace.

Yep. Raith have been given nothing. This is like the first leg of the The Caley v United game 2 years ago. We got fuck all the whole game.