Raith Rovers vs Dundee FC & Dundee FC vs Raith Rovers

1 minute ago, stevoraith said:

Is the blatant diving a feature of this Dundee team or is it just shithousing tonight?

Didn’t see them doing it on Wednesday.

Absolutely shit housing it, just like your team have done since kick off. 

Mendy has made up for his horror showing the other year. Been an absolute rock and looks much better than Benedictus and Davidson combined based on tonight and tonight alone.

We have done quite well this evening but have locked real quality in the final third. McGlynn will know that, and will be looking to improve. Best season in my lifetime following the club, some 25 years. So many positives to take. I love this club [emoji170]

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

Mendy has made up for his horror showing the other year. Been an absolute rock and looks much better than Benedictus and Davidson combined based on tonight and tonight alone.

I'm not bothered about the tie. I'm just glad Mendy redeemed himself in your eyes tonight. 

Just now, Hank Scorpio said:

We have done quite well this evening but have locked real quality in the final third. McGlynn will know that, and will be looking to improve. Best season in my lifetime following the club, some 25 years. So many positives to take. I love this club emoji170.png

Shite that you were one year (math ain't my strong point!) off that Jimmy Nichol side.

Just now, Ebanda's Handyman Services said:

Whatever it is, it gives me the cringe. 

It's like you're trying to make it a thing but it's shite. 

Oh God Reaction GIF

Get to bed.

That's that then. A whole lot harder than it ever should have been. An absolutely terrible game of football - by both sides. 

Well done to Raith on a very, very good season. I had you down as automatic relegation in that thread. 

Will see you again next season. ✌️