Raith Rovers vs Dundee FC & Dundee FC vs Raith Rovers

8 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

You are really, aren’t you. Who were you thinking of? Its Cummings isn’t it? If it’s not him it’s that bellend McGowan.

That would be better for the movie. 🍿 

Dc Comics Dancing GIF by HBO Max

You are really, aren’t you. Who were you thinking of? Its Cummings isn’t it? If it’s not him it’s that bellend McGowan.
Remember he’s injured. Maybe he could just have a slight coming together and a sly head butt to one of them. Think Cummings would make more of it and roll about on the ground. That would be better for the movie. [emoji897] 
Nah, wouldn't wish anyone an injury. He can make a reckless tackle of old without injuring someone in the process.

Think McGlynn will go 4-3-3 today.

MacDonald

MacDonald
Benedictus
Mendy
Tumilty

Tait
Hendry
Matthews

Vaughan
Ugwu
Armstrong

McGlynn has spoken about the need to “change it” so I also wouldn’t be surprised to see us go completely mad cat and start Abraham, either.

13 minutes ago, steakngravy said:

Are Dundee showing the game on their TV as I would prefer to watch it on that than listen to the erses on BBC.

Probably but you should remember our commentators are way short of the quality of yours

1 hour ago, steakngravy said:

Are Dundee showing the game on their TV as I would prefer to watch it on that than listen to the erses on BBC.

You're best bet with either option is to watch the game with the mute button engaged.🤫😉

1 hour ago, embow said:

You're best bet with either option is to watch the game with the mute button engaged.🤫😉

Or by casting the Raith TV audio. Dundee are allowing them to call it, much as we punished Dundee fans by allowing them to broadcast audio on Wednesday.

3 hours ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Think McGlynn will go 4-3-3 today.

MacDonald

MacDonald
Benedictus
Mendy
Tumilty

Tait
Hendry
Matthews

Vaughan
Ugwu
Armstrong

McGlynn has spoken about the need to “change it” so I also wouldn’t be surprised to see us go completely mad cat and start Abraham, either.

Add King and everyone will think I’ll have got a chubby reading the line-up….

But really, Abraham in the middle with Gullan and Vaughan flanking might be quite interesting. Certainly they would either ignore Timmy, at their peril, or focus on him and leave some nice treats for the lads.

Legzdins

Kerr

McGhee

Ashcroft

Marshall

Byrne

McGowan

Anderson

McDaid

McMullan

Jakubiak

Would be my preferred line-up for tonight. Protect Adam. Get minutes into Marshall and Jakubiak but also have a strong core to ensure nothing goes wrong early on.

12 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

I'd be a bit wary of taking McGhee out of the midfield, need legs in there until at least 60mins.

Who would you slot in at CH if Fontaine is missing? Fisher?

Just now, Mr. Alli said:

Kerr. 

Marshall LB. Elliot RB. 

2 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

McPake said they got Fontaine off at the right time fwiw, so he might still be available.

I'd still not be starting him when we have a 0-3 lead in this game IMO. Too much of a risk to be losing McGhee in midfield (due to Fontaine further hurting himself) for the next fixture should we get through.

As for Alli's shout, that's bold, but I don't necessarily hate it.