Raith Rovers vs Dundee FC & Dundee FC vs Raith Rovers

Not so much us clawing bsck, but i remember blowing a 3-0 lead to Dumbarton in about 8 minutes under Mckinnon. I've never been comfortable with any lead since. 
Funny enough, I remember thinking that at one of the games in the 19/20 season...might have been Montrose at home. I looked at the scoreboard at 3 up and thought "it's never that easy". We ended up clinging on for a win. I think we used up all our comeback luck with that 4-3 at Airdrie.

31 minutes ago, roverthemoon said:

We did lose by 3 to the Pars then beat them by 4 in the return fixture. Admittedly away then home and months apart thus making it almost as relevant as the ice hockey analogy. 

Nothing is as irrelevant as the ice hockey analogy.

31 minutes ago, This Charming Man said:

Connery in goal for me instead of Stallone, everyday of the week, 6' 2" in his stocking soles is Sean.

75379392_OIP(41).jpg.7407b9a9ccbe4d01a376eaa8773dc155.jpg

Regards as always.

And about 18 inches tall lying down (if you include the box he's in) 

13 minutes ago, Meeniedee said:

3-0 up why the f**k am i more nervous about tomorrow than i was on wednesday....oh thats right its dundee  stand we just dont do fucking easy.

Calm doon! You'll stroll this on aggregate. We have no real potent threat up front despite the sometimes silky soccer show. It's like looking at Danny McGrain's mooth from all those years ago.... totally and completely toothless 😧

Edited by embow

2 minutes ago, embow said:

Calm doon! You'll stroll this on aggregate. We have no real potent threat up front despite the sometimes silky soccer show. It's like looking at Danny McGrain's mooth from years ago.... totally toothless 😧

I thought Gullane (think that’s his name) looked decent the other night. Raith are as slow as f**k getting the ball forward and it must be really frustrating as a striker. 

I know it’s been done to death, but we were showing signs of getting in behind in that first half on Wednesday, Gullan was indeed having some joy getting in behind Ashcroft a couple of times. Then we really get in behind the Dundee defence and actually have the ball in the net...and the rest is history. No debating our second half performance as Legdzins didn’t have a save to make the second 45. But it really is so tough to take having that “goal” chalked off for offside. An absolute disgrace of a decision. 

0-4 Rovers then yeah? It’s only fair. 

2 minutes ago, Wardy said:

But it really is so tough to take having that “goal” chalked off for offside. An absolute disgrace of a decision. 

Eh but what about Gowser being ruled offside with about 10 minutes to go. Fuckin raging. 

3-0 up why the f**k am i more nervous about tomorrow than i was on wednesday....oh thats right its dundee and we just dont do fucking easy.
If we somehow did the absolute impossible tomorrow, it would be one of the greatest triumphs in playoff history and make Dundee look ridiculous. That will be why you're nervous. It is however pretty impossible so chill out.

11 minutes ago, Wardy said:

I know it’s been done to death, but we were showing signs of getting in behind in that first half on Wednesday, Gullan was indeed having some joy getting in behind Ashcroft a couple of times. Then we really get in behind the Dundee defence and actually have the ball in the net...and the rest is history. No debating our second half performance as Legdzins didn’t have a save to make the second 45. But it really is so tough to take having that “goal” chalked off for offside. An absolute disgrace of a decision. 

0-4 Rovers then yeah? It’s only fair. 

I was thinking 0-3 and then beat them on penalties. That would make a better movie.