Raith Rovers vs Dundee FC & Dundee FC vs Raith Rovers

1 minute ago, TxRover said:

Sounds like...

Bow

Mendy/Cooney

Matthews/King/Hendry

Armstrong/Gullan/Abraham/Vaughan/Kennedy

Chaotic enough?

Maybe this should be the game where Tx gets to pick the side. Let's find out how good he really is...

38 minutes ago, Ebanda's Handyman Services said:

It'd be great to see us go gung-ho. 

Gullan, Ugwu and Duku up front with Vaughan playing just behind them. 

Shoot on site, win 4-0, relegate Ross County in the final, toon full of steaming folk and McGlynn statue erected. 

I could easily live with that. Just remind me please of the name of the combustibles you happen to be having a puff of🤪🥴🤩

‘We may as well have a go’ says McGlynn about Saturday night.  I can feel a Scotland v Holland 1978  style comeback coming on. We’ll go 2-0 up and the dream will be on only for Charlie Adam to pick us apart again.
I don’t really. Suspect the game will be a total non-event. My money is on 1-0 Dundee. 
0-0 shitfest.

If anyone hasn't watched ice hockey try the recent YouTube clip of New York Rangers v Washington. It's wilder than the film Slapshot. Three fights break out before the 1st faceoff. Nine players in the sin bins plus one out with a match penalty. Let's hope we show as much fight on Saturday!

48 minutes ago, JAR said:

If anyone hasn't watched ice hockey try the recent YouTube clip of New York Rangers v Washington. It's wilder than the film Slapshot. Three fights break out before the 1st faceoff. Nine players in the sin bins plus one out with a match penalty. Let's hope we show as much fight on Saturday!

Who's the Tom Wilson in this situation?

12 minutes ago, roverthemoon said:

The ongoing discussion of ice hockey a sad sign of just how over this tie is. 

Yeah but once the Nunavut Starvations came back from 100-0 down in multi puck, purge-murder overtime. So, y'know....

Edited by renton

Was trying to think of the biggest lead I’ve seen Rovers claw back in a game. Can’t really remember any that stand out.  Wasn’t at it, but the Airdrie game the other season probably the most memorable. In games I was actually at, 2-0 down to the Pars at East End and scoring twice late on is the only one that springs to mind. I did see Rovers beat Stenhousemuir 9-2 and then somehow  lose to 6-0 to Meadowbank the next week, but that’s both two different teams and Rovers chucking it not pulling  it back. Any other big comebacks? 

Edited to say I realise that all Rovers need to do is win the game 4-0 so the comeback in a game chat is irrelevant, but at least it’s not ice hockey, right? 

Edited by roverthemoon

Dundee don’t really have to try at Dens. All they have to do is contain our midfield and the games over. At least we’re a Championship team that’s all I care about. Just keep it respectable Rovers.