Raith Rovers vs Dundee FC & Dundee FC vs Raith Rovers

If you can't learn your lessons, you will get punished. Far too wide open there again. 

I've seen enough. Congratulations Dundee. 

On the plus side, one more game until Davidson is finally gone. 

Game over now. The offside decision and 2nd goal knocked the wind out of us. Looked bit more dangerous with Ugwu coming on but just rushing too much with our passes.
The disallowed goal was a sickener but I'm skeptical had it stood that Raith would have suddenly bossed the game. They've created nothing else apart from that and given the lack of reaction I'm not sure they will even know at this stage that it was onside.

Dundee have bossed it. I expect that would have been the case even if Raith were given that goal.

1 minute ago, foreverarover said:
4 minutes ago, Gregor147 said:
Do you think Dundee will beat Killie in the play off final?

Just kick Adam off the park and you have f**k all creativity.

Did you see that 3rd goal? Max Anderson is a fuckin baller m8

I'll be supporting Dundee in the Final if they play Kilmarnock, get someone to break Lafferty in the first 10 minutes and you'll be sorted.

f**k knows where Bene is for that third goal. Adam and the finishing the difference. I think MacDonald has just made the first actual save of the game.

You can see how tired this Rovers team is, though. Absolutely puggled. 

We don't have anything to lose going up to Dundee on Saturday, but I imagine it'll be a similar scoreline unless we can somehow come flying out the gates and give them a panic with an early goal. 

All in all, largely what I expected from tonight. A game too far against a Dundee side that's much better than it was in the first half of the season.